Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga" Empty
PostSubject: UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga"   UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: ShittyMcgee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35857948

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: I was perma banned. You're gonna love the reason. Reason: "tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga"

If known, who banned you: Veedohhx

Why you think the ban was unfair: Well the reason I was banned is so convincing.........I don't know how to argue it.

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) Yes...... Even though I already know them.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga" Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga"   UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:11 am

User has been unbanned.

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

UnFair Reason""tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga"
Page 1 of 1