Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Slight headhunter buff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

Slight headhunter buff Empty
PostSubject: Slight headhunter buff   Slight headhunter buff I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:01 am

The headhunter is a very fun class, but i feel it needs just the smallest speed buff so that it can catch up and kill a player if they are walking backwards. Currently if a player is walking backwards the headhunter cannot kill them unless they walk into something, and since you can't attack while sprinting i feel a slight speed buff will make it so that players have to keep their range rather than just walking backwards while shooting and easily killing it.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Slight headhunter buff   Slight headhunter buff I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 pm

The Head Hunter class is actually not complete. We haven't figured out the code to buff the movement speed/armor/health of jobs. Many of the VIP and especially the founder jobs need buffed health and stuff. Yeah...we've been trying to find the code for this, but it's all been outdated so no luck. Unless you can help us find the code, we'll gladly implement it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Slight headhunter buff   Slight headhunter buff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:58 pm

With the new map, the spawn is set in the sewer. It's not uncommon for the headhunter to be waiting right there for its prey. I understand why it is there (to simulate RP of getting off the subway to a new city) but is it possible to set the invincibility until after you leave the subway, or not allow the Headhunters in that certain area?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Slight headhunter buff   Slight headhunter buff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:52 pm

The "No Spawnkilling" rule applies here. Same thing to Underground Society/Slum Lord. If people spawn in the sewers, which is their domain/base, then they must give them a chance to run.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slight headhunter buff   Slight headhunter buff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slight headhunter buff
Page 1 of 1