Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Hitman Buff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blasterdud97

Hitman Buff Empty
PostSubject: Hitman Buff   Hitman Buff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm

I probably earned a lot of beef with that last couple posts of mine. Oh well, if it has to be so then I won't stop it. Either way, this is more a topic for Snackk, relating to the Hitman class. I, personally, believe the new rules for the hitman render him useless. The number one reason being the "Must have an RP reason to set the hit" rule. I realize the intent of this was to stop people from revenge-killing someone who RDMd them or killed them in some way, but that's where 90% of the hits come from. What are people going to do, run out of their house when they're being raided just to call up a hitman? That seems to be the only real "RP reason" to hire a hitman. And with all the custom classes out there and so many better "killing" classes, there is no real use for a hitman. I attempted being a hitman today and every time I got a hit, I did my job and there was always a complaint. In real life, the job of a hitman is to take the money and kill the target. You don't ask why, you just do it. I feel this new rule completely negates the use of a hitman because of all the restrictions and the fact that most of the classes out there can just kill the guy themselves in a raid or a mug or anything else. The hitman is supposed to be a reliable killer that you can go to for whatever reason without the fear of authority.

That's just my opinion, however.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

Hitman Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitman Buff   Hitman Buff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Well there are many reason someone could have for wanting someone dead stealing from them (mug), annoying them by following knocking on doors, overcharging, being excessively rude, killing your friends, or taking your business/competitors . Its just most people who actually can use these dont place hits often so if you can just suggest some reasons why they may want a hit mabye they can place a hit. Also in real life you dont set a hit for killing you, well cuz you cant your dead.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

Hitman Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitman Buff   Hitman Buff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Side note its really annoying to come out of a raid and then get killed by a hitman when you were lowon health and the guy who you were raiding put it on you.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Hitman Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitman Buff   Hitman Buff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:29 am

I see your point blaster dude, but Neekoless has a very good point. Someone might have a gun shop made and some other person is selling guns and stealing the customers, the gun shop owner might want him dead so that way he can get some business.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Hitman Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitman Buff   Hitman Buff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Hitmen don't get in trouble for "Not a valid RP reason" the person who placed the hit gets in trouble. Just carry out every hit and laugh at the poor shmuck who didn't read the rules get slapped around by a few admins.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Hitman Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitman Buff   Hitman Buff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitman Buff
Page 1 of 1