Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Yoda's Direct to Administrator kitchen appliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Yoda's Direct to Administrator kitchen appliance  Empty
PostSubject: Yoda's Direct to Administrator kitchen appliance    Yoda's Direct to Administrator kitchen appliance  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Justice, STEAM_0:1:37751748

2. Something unqiue about you: I'm from Uranus

3. Age:20

4. Previous Experience: Lots of RDM

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: Shit loads of self supply

6-7. Have you read the rules/Admin Policy? I can't read

8. Do you have a microphone? No, but I scream loud enough that you can hear me

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? A white plantation owner in the 1820's, so I can lynch some spooks

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Pepperoni. you know why Wink

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope, never.

12. What country are you in? Timbuk2

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?You should add me as a designated staff abuser

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Idk

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Aye Bee See Dee Iee Eff Gee, Aych Eye Jay Kay El Em En Oh Pee, Que Are Es, Tee You Vee, Double You Ex, Why and Zee. Now I know my Aye Bee See's, Next time won't you sing with me!
Back to top Go down

Yoda's Direct to Administrator kitchen appliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: