Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

My time of....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VonVitten
VonVitten

My time of.... Empty
PostSubject: My time of....   My time of.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 pm

At the darkmatter community I remembered the first day I signed on your server fairly well, I got trained and saw CLWN beat people up with a crowbar, I truly felt welcomed and met and made some great friends I enjoyed a ton of events and even though I'm not the oldest person to the server I felt like that didn't matter, when the medic mod was introduced I was skeptical since every bullet caused bleeding you fixed it and I grew to like it but the leveling system came next..... I kinda like it at first but now it feels unfair dark did the math and to get max salary you have to be level 19 and since I'm going into highschool next year I can't spend as much time on the server so it'll be much harder for me to kill enemies let alone survive them without having to afk a lot so for now I'm taking a break just gonna let things unfold relax enjoy the holidays then who knows, I have nothing but love and respect for you people I'll be back but for now I'm just gonna enjoy myself. 'Von'
Back to top Go down
Haven

My time of.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time of....   My time of.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Ok man you do you its not "disappointing" that your taking a break it just sucks because your a part of our community so i mean have fun man relax I can understand how your going to high school plus finals are soon. So have fun and unfold see you next time your on.
Back to top Go down
Dark4327

My time of.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time of....   My time of.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:48 pm

For salary, Tasty did the math. I just pointed out that I was lv 19.
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

My time of.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time of....   My time of.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 am

First one that isnt "Funk" to post on this in awhile
+support

Back to top Go down
Dark4327

My time of.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time of....   My time of.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:36 am

IDO wrote:
First one that isnt "Funk" to post on this in awhile

He posted on these not even 24 hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My time of.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time of....   My time of.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My time of....
Page 1 of 1