Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 12/1/2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 12/1/2017 Empty
PostSubject: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 12/1/2017   It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 12/1/2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:04 am

Hope you guys have been doing alright, I've been on the back-burner partly due to school and the such. Anyways, just a small announcement update for you guys to anticipate what's coming and also some thoughts on what I've been thinking while I've been gone.

[x] First and foremost please enjoy x2 EXP for the entire month of December!

[x] Expect some epic giveaways sometime this month. I can't guarantee weekly giveaways due to my schedule but we'll have to see. However I can personally guarantee they will be awesome so stay tuned.

[x] Medical Battalion may go through some changes in regards to the medical system itself. I may or may not decide to go back to the original defib only system for convenience-sake. You guys are free to set up forum discussions debating the advantages/disadvantages of both and share some of your valuable insight on first-hand experience. Otherwise I'll make a decision based purely on what I see in-game and what I feel is best for the future. Keep in mind this won't be the death of either system, we will always have a backup and the ability to use either one. It's just a bad habit to keep switching all the time. I'll make a decision around the 20th of December.

[x] I will hopefully be adding some flair and bringing sexy back to the 41st Elite Corps with a new class job and some rework. I'll be fine-tuning what 41st gameplay should be compared to other battalions.

[x] Donations will be disabled until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[x] I had a new higher-level promotion system thought out but it won't work right now. Generally in the Army to be promoted in the upper NCO ranks you go in front of a board and do an interview and whatever. I think it's a pretty cool idea but you can't have a one man board.

If you have any suggestions or concerns please take the discussion over to the appropriate forum section. Otherwise I'll see you guys on the venator!
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 12/1/2017
Page 1 of 1