Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Raeburns App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
agent12g

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:07 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: BigBlackClock, Raeburn

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34099764

3. Current Rank: Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been operator: Uh, at least 2 weeks.

6. Why you deserve a promotion:
I primarily want more commands to use. I'd like to host events more often, but I always need a builder for assistance considering with my power, I can only enforce rules and not be able to noclip.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:
I'd like ranks to mean more than just a title. Higher ranks are supposed to have authority over others but everyone just kind of ignores that and does whatever they want. Punishments should happen.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:06 pm

+support

As a GM, the things I've seen and heard are only good, and getting better. I would love to see you get more directly involved in decision making for the server and I don't see you trying to act like a staff member often. Although I haven't really seen a large amount of 'admin-ing" out of you, it may be somewhat unfair to penalize you for it since the server doesn't require very much moderation outside of RP and therefore there aren't many opportunities to show that.

Overall, I'd be glad to have you as a collaborator in all aspects of the game.

-Best of luck to ya, KBYoda
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 9:53 pm

+Support

I had to log into this shitty website using god knows what API, and my social security number is probably being sold to some russian guy right now, so you know that I actually care about this.

I've heard nothing but nice things about Raeburn. From his GMing, to his server staffing, it's all been great. It would be a great thing to have another moderator on the staff team, as KBY is the only one that I see active, and he can't be there all the time. Raeburn is a great/friendly person, and totally my fucking dad.
Back to top Go down
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 3:01 am

+Support

Raeburns honestly my favorite gm (Not only because he still holds events for 4-5 people), but because he does some really fun and interesting stuff with roleplay. It never feels like a raeburn missions gonna just be a simple shoot guy simulator, but an adventure (with shoot guy simulator featured within).

Overall I'd love it if raeburn got more stuff to make his events better, plus, we could use more GM's honestly

(PS: It's ya boi Tasty)

Last edited by DrSsitrop on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include who I was because, well, I instinctively used my default username)
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 pm

GIVE DIS NIGGA MOD SO I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP NOCLIPING HIM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raeburns App
Page 1 of 1