Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)

Go down 
+3
BoboTheGod
Ghost
FunK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) Empty
PostSubject: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Hey all, most of you know that the server was "broken" for the past 2 days due to the jobs whitelist being dead. Players were able to be any job at any time which really killed any attempt at RP/Events. Theoretically we could've survived but the probability for minges was unbearably high. Unfortunately there was nothing on our end to prevent/fix this as it was completely on the author of the scripts side.

However, in light of recent events we at Dark Matter wish to offer the valuable members of our community a "Reimbursement Package" to apologize for the downtime. We will be giving every player who replies to this thread 10 Tier 1 CS:GO Knife Cases and Keys of your choice! We will also be randomly giving away 15 Tier 1 CS:GO Knife Cases and Keys to 1-3 lucky individuals.

Please reply to this topic with:

1) In-Game Name:

2) Why you deserve the 10 Cases instead of everyone else:

Last edited by FunK on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Ghost
User

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:22 pm

1. MSG 1110 XO Ghost

2. I think I should get the 10 cases because I was one of the only people to not abuse the jobs when the white list was broken, I did switch to some just to see what their body groups were and weapons were like.
Back to top Go down
BoboTheGod
User

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:27 pm

TaneGee, Bobo

Scratch what i said earlier Ghost deserves them Smile

Last edited by BoboTheGod on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt.Sev
User

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:27 pm

1) In-Game Name: 1003 AAAHHHH

2) Why you deserve the 10 Cases instead of everyone else: I was one of the only people that still wanted to try and RP, but it was impossible due to people running around killing each other with OP jobs.
Back to top Go down
nampn
Super Admin
nampn

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:56 pm

1) UgandaTerror

2) Yes.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:40 am

1) Trainer

2) " in light of recent events we at Dark Matter wish to offer the valuable members of our community a "Reimbursement Package" to apologize for the downtime. "

That's why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
agent12g

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 am

1) In-Game Name: SGT 4691 Raeburn

2) Why you deserve the 10 Cases instead of everyone else:
Pffft.....I totally deserve them.
Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) Rom2tej243m6ort4j2hi7tgz3tdbpj33_hq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)   Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim your Server Reimbursement! (StarWarsRP)
Page 1 of 1