Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headhunter9002

................ Empty
PostSubject: ................   ................ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Last edited by Headhunter9002 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Declined group)
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ................   ................ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Good idea, but it just won't flow.

This group is breaking the following rules:

1). Basing outside of the PD - You are Civil Protection. The PD is your home. You can't hog up job spots and not do your job. This leads to the next rule.

2). FailRP - You're working with a mob, allies with a 3rd party group that is not associated with the Government, and you rebel against the people you work for because yoloswag? That is unacceptable and will be considered FailRP and MassRDM.

3). MassRDM - If you decide to rebel against the PD, that will be MassRDM and will be a permanent ban.

4). Job Rules - You're assuming the role of Mayor, not "Commandos", this ties in with FailRP.

5). Containment - There are strict regulations to checkpoints, and containments must be approved by an admin every time you make one. Chances are this is NOT going to work out for you so why attempt it? You will be responsible for your own checkpoints.

6). Number 9 - Are you kidding me? Have you even read the rules?

Overall, this is allowed to exist. However, if we catch you breaking ANY rules we will not hesitate to ban you. This serves as your warning for any illegal activity that you may attempt to impose on the server at any point in the future in regards to the statement above.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Headhunter9002

................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ................   ................ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Last edited by Headhunter9002 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ................   ................ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:37 am

Headhunter
1. That is FailRP/Job Abuse
2. You work for the Government, if it's that bad of a dictatorship it would be failrp if you attempted a coup against such a dictator. We all know how Castro went.
3. There is no exemptions from rules by anyone. I don't care if you're Veedohhx, Cosmo, Headhunter, Snackk, or whatever. You break rules, I punish you.
4. There is nothing to disagree with your 4th comment.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Headhunter9002

................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ................   ................ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:58 pm

DELETE THREAD PLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ................   ................ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Server Related Discussion-
Jump to: