Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Why must the world hate me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Person
Gold VIP
Person

Why must the world hate me Empty
PostSubject: Why must the world hate me   Why must the world hate me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 am

As many of you know my computer's fan has gone out, and I am currently away from home visiting my dad, so I can't have it fixed for awhile (that and my Garry's Mod is broke :/). So to pass time, I have been using my Xbox One (which has been collecting dust for months. PC master race made it obsolete to me). Well.... I just spilled a half a quart of soda on it at 12 in the morning (Arizona time). ಠ_ಠ. It still powers on, but the power button sensor thingy no longer works. I have turned it on it's top overnight to see if that may fix it by draining most of the liquid onto a towel (most of the soda spilled right into the heat vent on top where the fans are... Yay). I will post on this thread on updates on it to see if my family is going to skin me for ruining a $500 piece of technology, or if I may luck out on this. Maybe they will think twice and help me build an actual computer next time and not take the easy way out, thinking my Steam games would still work on it... ಠ_ಠ... (I actually am starting to build my own computer with my family now though because they finally trusted me when I told them a few hundred times that the Xbox One won't run Steam... ಠ_ಠ. Nuffield said for now.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Why must the world hate me   Why must the world hate me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 am

Nuff said is what I meant to say on that last part, but my phone said Nuffield is what should be there ಠ_ಠ. I love this look of disprovment face.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Why must the world hate me   Why must the world hate me I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:47 pm

if you fix your PC the problem with gmod is Team Fortress 2 and you need to very the game cache!
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Why must the world hate me   Why must the world hate me I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:04 am

Oh, forgot to say, but the Xbox still works without any problems... I am shocked, though not entirely... The soda spilled in the fans and there could still be the potential threat of cooling system failure... All the fans I have on electronics just seem to have potential threats just waiting to happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why must the world hate me   Why must the world hate me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why must the world hate me
Page 1 of 1