Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Coggers application

Go down 
+5
Haides
IonNova
Donaghy
Size Matters
Cogger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cogger
Founder

Coggers application Empty
PostSubject: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:26 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: cogger
STEAM_0:1:43940501

2. Something unique about you: I'm red/green color blind

3. Age: 17

4. Previous Experience: I have been mod on a couple Gmod servers and I owned my own minecraft server for a little while.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring my maturity, along with my friendliness towards others on the server.  

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes

8. Do you have a microphone? yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Morgan Freeman, because I would have the voice of a god.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Durian, because it smells like shit, so no one would eat me.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? no

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Fix the stupid mayor election thing so it goes away after you vote.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am a very patient person and I am a amazing cook
Back to top Go down
Size Matters
User
Size Matters

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:42 am

+support Knows rules, good guy in general.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:05 am

+Support Every time I have played with him its has been really fun, he's very mature and also knows the rules very well.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 am

Huh... thats interesting.... red/green colorblind... does that mean you dont know whether +support are red or green?

+Support

He is level-headed in any situation you give, and knows how to deal with such situations maturely. He would make an excellent addition to the staff team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Haides
Founder
Haides

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:13 pm

+Support

A very friendly, helpful player that knows what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:55 pm

+support <<<<< put it in red so he could see it green <3

Awesome Player, Fun To RP/Base With, Funny, Very Chill But Responsible, Would Make A Very Good Staff Member!!!
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:58 pm

+ Support

You can choose the color XD

But fo rizzle doe, This kid is the only person I've ever pushed to become staff. Cogger Is a very fun and friendly guy who can get along with anyone. I know for a fact that he knows the rules and how to conduct an admin sit correctly. additionally, his attitude towards others promises that he can settle an argument without ever making it personal.

Pros.: perfect for job

Cons.: Didn't do this sooner
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am

+support

Good player and knows the rules, has a lot of patience with almost anyone and rarely looses his temper.
Back to top Go down
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:32 am

+Support

A very funny guy, knows the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coggers application   Coggers application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coggers application
Page 1 of 1