Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

New Rule with Placing Hits

Go down 
+3
ColeTheProBro
Person
Size Matters
7 posters

Do you think this a good idea?
Yes
New Rule with Placing Hits I_vote_lcap63%New Rule with Placing Hits I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Maybe
New Rule with Placing Hits I_vote_lcap25%New Rule with Placing Hits I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
No
New Rule with Placing Hits I_vote_lcap12%New Rule with Placing Hits I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Size Matters
User
Size Matters

New Rule with Placing Hits Empty
PostSubject: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:42 am

I have noticed the rule about Having a rp reason to place a hit on some one, so i was thinking that you would have to write a note stating the reason, sign it and give it to the hitman. Then the hit man could maybe drop the note at the spot of the hit that states the valid rp reason for the hit.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:47 am

+support (phone won't let me vote nor change color of text). I am tired of random hits, and even though that they need an rp reason, I think we should know the reason if needed and not need to chase down who placed the hit. It removes the trouble of new people being hitman being taken for granted and having random hits without knowing the person placing it has no reason. This could just be me, but I really think this is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:49 am

About my earlier comment, I do believe my plus support automatically voted yes. Cool feature I never knew about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 am

+Support

Although, I'm thinking that maybe the hitman should just ask for the RP reason before he accepts the hit. I think that might be easier than notes
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:32 pm

+ support
I agree its really annoying having to track down the hitman, then having him track down the person who placed it.
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:02 am

+Support

I think you have the right idea. But i dont think it should be up to the hitman to know the reason, also i think the note is problematic with time consumption. The hitman seems to be held accountable with not having the RP reason, but it says in console who placed it so i dont think it should be that big of a deal to find who placed it.
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:15 pm

+support
It would also make.our job as staff members easier Razz
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 am

As long as you can pocket notes, which i haven't tried my self yet, i think this would help decrease the amount of random hits and NLR hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rule with Placing Hits   New Rule with Placing Hits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rule with Placing Hits
Page 1 of 1