Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

New cp idea and model idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headhunter9002

New cp idea and model idea Empty
PostSubject: New cp idea and model idea   New cp idea and model idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:24 am

Ok so about the civil protection can you make it were to get to the VIP jobs for civil protection, riot officer, special forces, swat commando we don't have to become peacekeeper than swat then pick you VIP job because every time i wanna play those roles peacekeeper and/or swat is full.

Also just like the thief skins i suggested before the assassin skin is also faint same as hit man since the vector skin is master assassin could this be the assassin model http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237984526&searchtext=Assassin
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: New cp idea and model idea   New cp idea and model idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 am

I dont know where you learned to english. But from my decoding I think you want Riot Officer, Special forces, and Swat Commando on the Civil Protection job tree as well?

Yeaaaaah, No. That would never, ever, in the history of ever, happen. We have job trees set up the way they are supposed to be... aaand that assassin skin doesnt really fit into RP... you know... having a medieval guy running around with an M24 wouldnt really work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: New cp idea and model idea   New cp idea and model idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New cp idea and model idea   New cp idea and model idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New cp idea and model idea
Page 1 of 1