Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

League of Legends Tournament

Go down 
+3
Donaghy
Uzi
FunK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

League of Legends Tournament Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 am

Let's have a LoL tournament! All players are welcome, new or diamond V. If there are enough players, we may do a Super God Epic Sexy Swag Game for the pros and a Kitty Game for the scrubs/new players.

Game Information:

Simple 5v5 on Summoner's Rift.
Draft pick.
Teams will be decided randomly unless you have a premade 5 player team.
Players do NOT have the be members on the forums/play on the server/play gmod. You just have to register them, and you're responsible that they make it on time!
Tournament date: July 26 or July 27 at the earliest, unless we get enough players for July 19 or July 20. Time will be afternoon/early evening hours US central time. EDIT*: Scheduled date/time is July 26 at 2pm Pacific Standard Time.

Prizes:
Each player on the winning team will be awarded a random Steam Game, valued up to $40.
Players that are NOT a part of the Dark Matter Community will be given a hug, and a CHANCE to get a random Steam Game valued up to $40.

Players Registered:
DoYouEvenLiftBro
Veedohhx
MEWTWO CONFIRMED (Uzi)
Foxwrath
Mizuto2
cybersnake00

More info added soon! We need to have players a few days in advance of the tourney date, or else this crap ain't gonna happen.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLiftBro★ on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 am

I would definitely be interested in this depending on when the EXACT time and date are set. I probably will register when it gets closer to the tournament. For now though, I wish whoever joins the best of luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:00 am

It depends what time on the day, since i'm 6-8 hours ahead of you guys, but I'm up for it :p
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 am

It's definitely going to be on a weekend, to accommodate as many players as possible. I just realized I'm busy on the 26th in the morning, not sure until how long. It's for graduation yearbook pictures so it's kind of important, although I'd love to skip it.

This Saturday in afternoon sometime would be best. Sundays people have stuff going on, especially those religious ones.

I'll think more about the time at work.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Alright, time's decided. Saturday the 26th at 2pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). If we can't make it work this date then we'll move it to another date.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Aight put me as #registered
Idk how you want this done so dogs

Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

What? Whatevs man, just make sure you can make it on Saturday, if you don't I'll install the rape SWEP and rape you for 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
foxwrath
User
foxwrath

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 am

I am game for the league tournament. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:56 am

Dude I told you to install the rape SWEP like 6 months ago. I'll be there. By the way, the offer still stands. Huehuehue
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 am

Not sure what offer you're talking about. I was paying zero attention in-game yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:27 am

Welp. Never mind it then.
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Im in #turndownforwhat
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:09 am

Oh my god you people are a bunch of wussies. We'll postpone it to July 26th at 2pm PST.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Mizuto2 is signing up (my friend) and my name isnt Uzi on league, its MEWTWO CONFIRMED
Back to top Go down
cybersnake00

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:02 pm

I'll go for it, my user name is cybersnake00 on league though (Pastafarian on DarkRP).
Back to top Go down
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 pm

HahahahahahHaHhhahah hahahahahhahHahaha who plays that game any more it is all about Dota 2 and call of duty
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Dota is better just because Dota is everything. But league is more casual, that's why we want a league tourney, to cater to those who aren't that hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 pm

No Snackk please listen. I am MEWTWO CONFIRMED. He is Mizuto2. Pls listen to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament   League of Legends Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Tournament
Page 1 of 1