Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid. Empty
PostSubject: What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid.   What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:16 am

I resonally just spent about 910000 on a pd raid with my custom class I was in there for an hour. Intell propblockers and killers from cps but We got it. But I want to know your most expensive raid in the sever and if not the most expensive on sever history. But the best part about the raid all the Cps rage quit exept 3 when there were like 20
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid.   What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:52 am

I bought a RPG (1.5m), a grenade launcher (1.2m), heavy body Kevlar when it was 50k each. There was 4 of us total, we were the Mafia. I gave RPG to some guy, grenade launcher to some other guy, and bought Kevlar for us 4. Then bought shipment of Tommy Guns (85k). Molotovs (120k at the time). And we bought 3 shipments of every single BMD weapon (No Elite weapons at the time) to put in our base as decoration. Almost crashed the server with the amount of boxes of guns. But yeah, we rolled out of there and laid siege on Neekoless's base for about 15 minutes. I forget who won, I think we eventually took it, after breaking NLR like 2-3 times.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid.   What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 am

Hey you remember my horrible raid on the hobo kingdom? That was probably the biggest waste of money the staff has pulled together ever.... but yolo always give me the explosives Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid.   What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most money you have ever spent on a raid.
Page 1 of 1