Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Big Boss's admin application.

Go down 
+10
DGSVith
Knittler
AnotherAtheist
ZENMASTER2001
Chazzy
Cogger
Person
IonNova
Donaghy
mimcczr1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Big Boss's admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Big Boss

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50094334

3. Current Rank: Moderator

4. Desired Rank: Administrator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: Got operator ~ the end of March, got moderator in the first week in June, so around one month from the last promotion.

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I feel, at this point, that I have the experience to handle this position. I genuinely believe that I am ready to move up into the next rung in the staff ladder. I have the most time on the server (by over 40 hours), and am the most active staff member.

I'm friendly to those who want to be friendly (or at least aren't hostile) and can correctly dispense punishments when they are required.

Although I admit my temper gets frayed at times, I do my best not to let it get in the way of my duties.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: The only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be to either buff the thief / terrorist classes slightly (maybe a movement speed buff) or nerf the various cop classes, again, slightly.

Thanks for taking the time to read, maybe leave a little support below? : D

+ Support = 13

+/- Support = 0

- Support = 0

Last edited by mimcczr1 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding scores)
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm

+Support Big Boss is one of the best staff members out there, he is very responsible and is never bias during a sit, when someone asks for a staff member to help them he is usually one of the first people to go to them and see what he can do. In my opinion there is no one more deserving than Big Boss <3
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:09 pm

+Support

When Snackk announces best staff members of 2014, this guy will be on there if not at the top. Extremely fair in anything he does and does not leave out someones side of the story. He deserved it before, he earned it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:57 pm

+support

Great guy and really good at what he does as a moderator. Makes me laugh alot. He deserves this.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:22 am

+ support
Is always very active and helpful, also his accent is awesome

Last edited by cogger12345 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chazzy
User
Chazzy

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:16 pm

+support
Big Boss enforces the rules, LIKE A BOSS! He is super-active and super-fair! He by far deserves this promotion!
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 pm

+ Support
Very kind, fun to RP with, Always helps me with problems.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 pm

+Support

His accent alone could get him everywhere in life, not to mention every other great quality about him. Super nice, fun to roleplay with, extremely helpful, efficient in sits, and quick to respond when someone needs help. All around: a great guy and definitely deserves the promotion. You've got my vote Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:51 am

+Support

Big Boss is a really friendly person with a bright attitude toward things. He understands when it is time to dick around and when it is time to calm down.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:20 pm

+support
Great moderator and Cant wait to see what he will do as ADMIN! HE DONT NEED NO MAN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Big boss has been here since I can remember.. I believe he will do fine as an admin, just by going off the effort he has been giving since he was added to the staff group
+SUPPORT (on my phone so I can't make it green qq)
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm

+support
I believe Big Boss is ready for Admin. He is on more than most of us and can handle situations better than most of us. He is ready to take the position of an to contribute to the Server itself when in times of need.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:34 pm

+ support Big Boss easily has the potential it takes for admin. I've seen him on at all times, he always help people when they need it, and he's all around a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:46 pm

+Support Nicest guy you can RP with on the server but is still strict when it comes to his responsibilities as a Moderator, should definitely be an Admin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's admin application.   Big Boss's admin application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Boss's admin application.
Page 1 of 1