Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Person
Gold VIP
Person

Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website Empty
PostSubject: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:13 pm

http://kaction.com/

Link to a terrible crossover fanfiction generator. Thought I'd share it. Post your weird/funny ones below if you wanna share.

Contains 2 nouns and a plot device such as:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Johnny Test and In the Heat of the Night. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Home Improvement and Digimon. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Couldn't resist posting this one.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

I should stop posting on my own thread, but this takes my cake
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:59 am

Person wrote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!  

I should stop posting on my own thread, but this takes my cake

Challenge accepted, hold my beer! [DISCLAIMER - BAD WORDS, PLZ DON'T READ]

Once upon a time, in the great countryside town called Jeffville, it was an average day in the land of The United States of Dougistan. Applejack was taking a sh_t in a port-a-potty in the middle of a golf course on the border of town. Next door, Rainbow Dash was making some meth in the next port-a-potty aka, her "Rainbow Candy". Unknown to all, this golf course was in the middle of Pony-Chernobyl hence the name of the golf course, Fukushima Version 2. The innocent ponies did not know this, except for Rainbow Dash since it was her bright idea to make meth in the middle of a nuclear radioactive wasteland. Then comes along Pinkie Pie the Aspiring Baker and her evil accomplice Tinky Winky the Purple Teletubby. They set up a discreet pastry stand outside of the "caution" tapes bordering the golf course and begin making their "Special Cupcakes". Mayor Mare rolls in on his flaming hot rod low rider with baby skulls on top of pikes glued to the hood of his gangsta ride pulls over and orders 69 of these "Special Cupcakes". He then proceeds to eat them...most of them...nobody knows what he did with the rest of them...

"What's your secret Pinkie Pie? I love these cupcakes OM NOM NOM" says Mayor Mare.
"Oh you know, internal organs, whale sperm, male genitalia, parts of law mowers, that kind of stuff" replies Pinkie Pie.
"DERRICIOUS" exclaims Mayor Mare.

After 2 hours, Mayor Mare's cutie mark on the tip of his genitalia implodes and he falls to the ground shouting in Chinese "他妈的我的生命!神圣的狗屎。他妈的我。他妈的我。我恨死你们了。" (Translation: Fuck my life! Holy dog feces. Fuck me. Fuck me. I hate you.) Tinky Winky comes out of the nearby refrigerator and drags Mayor Mare's corpse into a nearby dumpster which leads to a secret Satanic Bat Cave known as..."The Evil Bat Cave of awesometastic fabulicious for Evildoers like Pinkie Pie and Tinky Winky". The two evil masterminds cut up Mayor Mare's remains and dips them in Campbell's chicken noodle soup flavored radioactive waste and adds these to their cupcakes.

- 8 hours later -

Rainbow Dash comes out of her meth lab disguised as a port-a-potty with a 12 gauge shotgun and proceeds to blow the fuck out of everybody in Ponyville, err, I mean Jeffville. Shit I got too into this. Anyways everybody dies the end. And then Satan shows up and fucks more shit up.

BOOM DONE, masterpiece. I'll be back next Tuesday folks!
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:10 am

Wha- what. O was just recommending a website that does weird fangiction generations, but this masterpeice. It's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:12 am

Not O, I meant I. Stupid IPhone wont lemme edit it either.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:19 am

I will write these stories! Look out world!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Command and Conquer and DOTA. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mitt Romney and Pokemon. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Mortal Kombat. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
onyxwolfz
Founder
onyxwolfz

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Snackk lmao im dieing right now.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm

I cleared my addon file on Gmod and thiese are some I got while redownloading all my addons

Your challange is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Final Fantasy X. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!

Your challange is to write a crossover fanfiction combining the Daily Show and Teletubbies. The story should use being drafted into the NFL as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Slenderman. The story should use a party as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gargoyles and Major League Baseball. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Chef and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use cooking crystal meth as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and Portal. The story should use insomnia as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Breaking Bad and 1984. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Life Me and Blue's Clues. The story should use puberty as a plot device!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website   Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator Website
Page 1 of 1