Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Professional CS:GO team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kreiger
Kreiger

Professional CS:GO team Empty
PostSubject: Professional CS:GO team   Professional CS:GO team I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Looking for applications for a PRO CS:GO team 100% dedicated team I don't care who you are just if you do what you are told, and really want to win

Exceptions: ABSOLUTELY NO RAGERS AT ALL, I don't feel like hearing OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING PLANT THE BOMB!?!?!?!? No one wants to hear that and honestly no one cares

People who think they're good with a gun and do retardedness, AND OR people who are bad and are like I COULD 360NOSCOPE U SKRUB

Tips: Be good don't be a skrub

it's okay to lose don't be all depressed because you lost

BE A TEAM PLAYER I'm tired of being the guy that always cares about the team and not his/her kills

Take it seriously when neccecarry when someone say STFU Listening for footsteps BE QUIET!

Don't be a douche

Post your Steam name, skype name,and what you're good at

READ THIS: I DO NOT repeat DO NOT care how long you've played or if you're brand new I will teach you the ways of CS:GO young grasshopper
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Professional CS:GO team   Professional CS:GO team I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:27 pm

What CS:GO rank are you? If you're Global Elite I might play with you a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Professional CS:GO team   Professional CS:GO team I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Wow I hope thats a joke 0.0 I just started playing again, I used to be Master Guardian but then it got wiped for some bullshit
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Professional CS:GO team   Professional CS:GO team I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 pm

I also play with Kreiger and we haven't played in a long time and got our ranks wiped. I was nova 3 before I stopped and recently got back into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional CS:GO team   Professional CS:GO team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professional CS:GO team
Page 1 of 1