Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

another unfair ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fan5152
User

another unfair ban  Empty
PostSubject: another unfair ban    another unfair ban  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:36 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: Fan5152

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42428218

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: 2 hours arguing with staff

If known, who banned you: Hieupham1999

Why you think the ban was unfair: because i was asking questions and he just decided to ban me with out warning. He or someone else unfairly banned my friend who was not breaking any rules so i was asking why he was banned and in the middle of me talking my game froze and the ban message popped up. NOTE: this is the second time he has banned without good reason.

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) yes
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: another unfair ban    another unfair ban  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:44 pm

First off all, You're friend is banned for many good reasons. You were banned because you were constantly arguing with our staff. You have been warned on multiple occasions to stop. but you ignore our many warnings. You deserve your current position that your in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Fan5152
User

PostSubject: Re: another unfair ban    another unfair ban  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 pm

I did stop when asked, he wasn't thank you very much you weren't there with him the whole time you have a bias against him. I personally called an admin over and asked a question or two, which is not arguing so your wrong thank by.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: another unfair ban    another unfair ban  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:15 pm

From what I've heard, you've been causing a bunch of problems on the server. Unfortunately you were already banned before I was able to get on.

A 2 hour ban is nothing. The ban stays.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another unfair ban    another unfair ban  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another unfair ban
Page 1 of 1