Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Mubbey's ReApplication.

Go down 
+14
warman
Sharky
Kreiger
Knittler
SystemChips
Green Ranger
Munchies
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
xRAYZ3Rx
Sorren
IonNova
Ebnusien
-=KUA=-Vegeta
Mubbey
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Mubbey
Operator

Mubbey's ReApplication. Empty
PostSubject: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Mubbey / Mubbey / STEAM_0:1:70725824

2. Something unqiue about you: I've been playing video games since I was 11 and I love helping people :PI also am plat 2 in LoL s3

3. Age: 19

4. Previous Experience: I've been admin on a big game called Endless Online for 3 years, then the owner sold the server.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I have a good sense of humor and I can always help anyone who has any issues. I can come up with unique ideas and write things for the website.

6. Have you read the rules? Every single one

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have to in order to apply.

8. Do you have a microphone? A40's

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Johnny Knoxville HES AWESOME! Funny as hell lol

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Watermelon? Idk lol they're just good

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Remove/Change the battering ram :/ People work hard on props and then other ppl get mad and just battering ram it down.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter TDM RP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I'm great with people :DI'm good at Engrish ;)I enforce rules on friends sadly :/ I've been playing on the server for a very long time now. And I'm #1 in the #1 player on the server stats lol Very Happy

Positive: 12           Negative: 1           Neutral: 2

Last edited by Mubbey on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:20 pm

plus support this guy knows the rules and plays correctly he helps alot of people out and he should be a admin he's good in undercover stuff as well! cx
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 am

Thanks :DDDD You're funny as hell lmao, really good to base with Razz
Back to top Go down
Ebnusien
User

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:24 am

+Support I really like mubbey. He's funny, always helps me deal with people, and is really nice!
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm

+/- Neutral

He is right for the job.

He knows the rules and follows them accordingly.

Sometimes he can be a douche, but never a "u mad bro" kinda super douche.

He has a different outlook than the rest of the staff. Its hard to put into words, he sees the situation differently.

Dont get me wrong, hes a fantastic guy, funny and I like him. Even though it seems he is way too good at making bases... (DAMN YOU)

Would be fantastic member of staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 pm

+support i have never seen a person make a base thats SO GOD DAMN IMPOSSIBLE TO CRACK
other than gen <3 you
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:06 pm

+/-neutral

At first I thought he was a dick. He still is one. But I like him. I got to know him when he actually was outside. Not being a hermit, in his military fortress. He is nice, and he knows the rules from what I have seen. You are just arrogant.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way :/ Maybe we can team up sometime! I can show you that i'm a nice guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
Gold VIP
Beep Beep Im a Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:31 pm

+ support
Mubbey is a really nice guy once you get to know him  tongue 
Hes a great guy and he follows the rules.
Back to top Go down
Munchies
User

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:26 am

+support I thing that Mubby is a cool/funny/awesome guy and he would be great for Admin!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Green Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:26 pm

+ support mubbey is a insain person to be around he is cool and awesome
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:46 pm

First time i've heard I was insane Very Happy! I guess it's a good thing lol, thanks!
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:52 pm

+Support Mubbey is always helpful and teaches all the base building tricks, cuz of all the bases, His is best. Genesis and such are really good but mostly since there is so many people always protecting. With Mubbey. When he is all by himself he build Unraidable bases. I try to find a rule that he breaks but he never does.
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank you so much!! Very Happy I love teaching people how to build lol. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:36 am

+Support I like Mubbey's sense of humor and he seems to know the rules very well
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am

-support, I feel llike he'd abuse his powers, sorry but thats what I think don't take it personally
Back to top Go down
Sharky
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:41 am

+Support Mubbey is a really cool dude who knows the rules really. In my opinion Mubbey is easily the most deserving of operator than anyone else who has applied.
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 pm

+ Support Mubbey is a very nice dude I base with him alot now and he is always a fun person to be around.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:20 pm

+support Thou shall earn op as holy smite jum mu cuh. Mubbey has the title op in his name already. He's always on and give me ID's to ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
killzone1902
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:01 pm

+Support a genuinely good guy inside wants only to help the sever in any way posable and work hard for what he wants
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:41 pm

+/-support I'm kinda neutral on this. He knows the rules well, but I do hear a lot of complaints about him. I wouldn't be totally opposed to him as staff. But I wouldn't be all for it either.
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:48 pm

+support love you mubbey how to see you real soon back in you places of swag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's ReApplication.   Mubbey's ReApplication. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mubbey's ReApplication.
Page 1 of 1