Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application

Go down 
+3
warman
Psyche
xRAYZ3Rx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: xRAYZ3Rx/xRAYZ3Rx + STEAM_0:0:76021248

2. Something unqiue about you: I know how to confront people by using a skill I learned/was taught to be able to read people, determine how they act, and use that knowledge in order to get the best answer or outcome from the situation and the person.

3. Age: 17

4. Previous Experience: I have not been an administrator, Moderator, or operator before. But I now take care of my given up, depressed father who is a drunk, I am a camp counselor during the summers and before my father broke, worked at a nursing home at a psych ward.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can only bring myself and what I know. I feel very confident that I can handle situations and present a logical, just solution. I can also bring my enthusiasm to the server, I love to RP and enjoy making friends by RP'ing with new people and regulars.

6. Have you read the rules? I have read the rules and don't plan on stopping.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have read the Admin rules intricately and have formed how I would act given on Snackk's examples.

8. Do you have a microphone? I do have a microphone. I sometimes can't use it, but I still am able to communicate.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Myself. Who else would I want to be? I am me for a a reason. I respect myself and love myself.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A pineapple. I could have a talking yellow sponge who lives inside me under the sea!

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? No I have no been banned from Dark Matter RP.

12. What country are you in? The United States of America.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? More jobs that don't encourage deathmatch, raiding, mugging, and more role playing jobs.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I may seem like a whatever you look at me as. But I guarantee if you do something that I respect, talk to me, approach me in a mature way, express yourself to me, are honest with me, etc., I WILL do the same for you. I am fair and really don't like harshly punishing people. But I will. I consider myself a great RP'er and love to build realistic bases/homes/shops. If you have seen me playing or played with me, you might have noticed how I love to have fun, build and get butthurt when my bases aren't neat, organized and/or messed up. I have been through things that honestly people at my age should not have been through. It has changed me as a person. I work with people of all ages and know how to deal with them. I have learned/been taught/studied/researched a skill to learn how to read people thought their words, actions, and attitude and determine what kind of person the are categorized as. Once I evaluate them and find out their type, I can use that knowledge to use counter antics on the person to get a positive, response, and a more true, reliable response/outcome. (Pm me or talk to me about it in game to learn more) I believe this skill helps me the most. I might have even proved this to Cosmo and some others admins. I have read the rules and always double check with others just in case. As a player, I try to enforce rules when admins aren't on in my best ability, by doing whatever I can in my power to handle the situation. I think I might have just randomly typed and made no coherent sense. Regardless, I think this is right for me.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:07 am

+support
This guy. I mean, THIS GUY. He rocks. Doesn't break rules. Keeps a cool head. Doesn't hold grudges after raids. He is just all around a nice and awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:01 am

+ Support He is a very nice and cool guy! He is fun to be around, and is very active!
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:00 pm

+Support Rayzer is always super nice and works for the community, last night he made a free printer storage in the sewers for people to put there printers in and you protected as a head-hunter. I thought this was a great idea and would definitely would support
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:28 pm

+support From the time I know him, hes a great guy. He knows the rules, doesnt break em and can put up a fair fight. I have never really had one on one experience with him but from passing him on the streets and small talk, I can only infer hes right for the job
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
SirPlease207
User

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:45 pm

+support He is a really nice person, never breaks the rules, doesn't get in trouble with the admins, and he is really helpful
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 am

requestclose
I have been seeing a lot of people applying lately and I am actually a little aggravated by it. Most of them just apply a once or apply because the server was being attacked by prop killers and Mass RDMing... Not just to help people and the community. And also every single application feedback looks the same. I mean exactly the same! I know they may not have much to say different but seriously? I wish there were a better way to apply for these staff jobs. Most of the people who applied really just started playing, but I know that's not all of you. Most of them are honestly seem to be too young... And since I don't think I am ready to apply for a staff job,I want to close my application. I don't think I am ready along with everyone else who mostly applied.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:24 am

I understand what you mean. However, we believe our staff application system works quite well. To even be eligible, you must have at least 10 supports from established community members. We do look at what they have to say and take into consideration how long they've been playing and them as a person overall. We also conduct interviews (or interrogations) in-game/out-of-game for people to give us a more in-depth look and more information to work with. That being said, when we pick staff, we first look at those that meet the 10 support minimum requirement. Next, we tally up their supports/neutrals and compare the stats to all the other competition. The ones with the highest supports are the ones who get priority of becoming staff, assuming they have a spotlessly clean record on the server. We're on everyday and we note what happens and who did crap. People with less supports than other members can still become staff, assuming the people with the most supports are actually assholes. There are flaws with our system, but so far it's way better than just having me pick staff. I'm trying to get this server to build a strong community, and the staff application process helps with that.

If you want, I can start going around giving my feedback on these applications.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xRAYZ3Rx's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1