Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins

Go down 
+4
Cosmo
xRAYZ3Rx
SystemChips
Mubbey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mubbey
Operator

Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins Empty
PostSubject: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:59 pm

They kicked me for spamming chat when I said 2 things. Then when I came back, genesis bought my door to my base and deleted all of my props. He said it was his base and started laughing at me. They both said I self supplied when I did not. I bought them from the guy named doctor. Genesis always teleports to me to see what im doing without any reports against me. I got killed by Big Boss then all of a sudden my screen went red and my cpu turned off. So cosmo has hugh ban me for 1880 minutes. Genesis and Cosmo are server "bullies" and don't deserve their positions. I asked genesis multiple times to deal with various admin situations and he never did.
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 pm

-Support Not sure about the spamming chat thing but you were Self-Supplying, and Genesis I do find as a really good, funny admin
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 am

I would ask you before Snackk does, cause I know it's coming, if I post it or not, please post your abuse in the correct format. It can be found on the top of the topic. We (not me, but whoever unbans and stuff) can't do anything to help or act if we do not have proof. Upload a demo, recording, and/or screenshot.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Mubbey...we used to be very good "friends" but i don't know whats going on...I Never Asked Hieu to ban you for 1880 minutes and also it wasn't cool that Genesis bought your door after you where kicked also i never said you self supplied im sorry that you feel that i am a "bully" but in the end i was just trying to enforce the rules
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Alright. I kicked you when you said 10 things, including "Every staff on this server is a piece of shit except hieu and snackk", and when ANYONE said ANYTHING to you, you replied with "Shut the fuck up Faggot"... There's a reason that you got 7-8 -Supports on your App Mubbey. You're an un-friendly rulebreaker. I find it funny that your Cp "Turned Red and turned off", because he killed you, then you complained in OOC saying that he didn't wait 10 mins, THEN you quit. That happened twice. And hugh banning you was ALL due to me, after he asked what happened. YOU are the server bulley, and your old staff app proves that. 

-Best Wishes
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 pm

^ +support It seems you AND warman are having issues. Talk to me if something is bothering you. Hope you straighten up, would hate to see you leave or not on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:05 pm

And Genesis told me that Cosmo said he couldn't wait for me to quit the server. He coppied and pasted it in chat.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm

I hate Genny too, he fucking only kicks bans people in his best interest it's extremely annoying, like right now, I told the PD he was raiding so he fucking kicks me for somehow NLR and Metagaming he also kicked me for raiding his base FOR LITERALLY AND I QUOTE "fuck off kid last warning" no reason just for raiding his base I seriously think this needs to be fixed he demotes every admin that challenges him and is also proven and admitted to having ESP Wallhacks, etc and he literally just kicked my friend for I quote "fuck off downy don't talk shit"
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:27 pm

You need to show some respect for Genesis and the rest of the admins. With the way you are treating him and talking to him he could ban you if he wanted to. I would if I were an admin. You don't have proof to even back up your evidence, and I am in no way saying that none of what you say is true, but no one else, including me can say it is true unless you have proof. If you have an issue with an admin due to any attitude or disrespect, deal with it in a mature and respectful manner instead of raging on a forum. If you want to report him, don't just comment, chiming in thinking you have the right at the moment to say what you want, make a report admin abuse post yourself with clear evidence that shows what you are reporting and say what you need without using vulgar or being disrespectful. I guarantee if you are polite, and act like you are mature, Snackk would see this and actually look in to it. I am sure people have raged about admins before and I am sure Snackk has tried to see what the problem was and most of the time it turns out that YOU were wrong, and were too blind with anger and resentment, you couldn't just accept your behaviour and accept the consequences. If you really think that these admins are that bad, why would they still be here. Snackk has good judgement and the people who helped made Genesis an admin had good judgement as well to not +support his application if he were an abusive, lying, disrespectful person you are basically trying to imply he is. And if anything, you could at least just leave the server until you cool down. Please do not look at me like I am being mean, cause I am not. I am actually being brutally honest with you and you need to hear me out. Thank you for reading and I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Ok that sounds nothing like Genesis or Cosmo the are very good Admins that MOST very much deserve their positions.And you are not top dog there are rules that you have to follow like everyone else and like RAYZ3R said if you do NOT have evidence or proof there is nothing OP's,Mod's,Admin's can do about it.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Don't comment on old posts, please look at the date first!

-requestclose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins   Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis and Cosmo.. Bad admins
Page 1 of 1