Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Trouble Joining?

Go down 
+2
Veedohhx
SystemChips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm

I really wanna try out WarRP as it sounds really cool but I cannot find it on the server list, neither can i find medieval RP. I can only find DarkRP, so if you have an IP i can join off of that would be nice thanks.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

It is hosted off snackk's computer and we haven't had it up since the beta i think
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:51 pm

I have it saved on my computer, however I'm currently working on the Medieval RP.

The WarRP server needs to be finished before it'll be ready to play. The current state it is in right now would be unacceptable for anybody with the intent to actually PLAY it. If people want to switch from Medieval to WarRP then I can start working on it again, but until then I'm focusing on Medieval.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:28 am

I'd say WarRP > Medieval. Just because i'm set on the fact that you just cant do Medieval RP with the current prop style that we have.. It'll just look stupid.. But i'm not going to rant about it, hopefully it'll turn out aight..
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 am

I'll do medievalrp because I want more serious Roleplay. But I'll go on warRP if I am feeling like murdering someone. :3
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
killzone1902
VIP

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

i think the medieval RP is best because there is more to do than kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble Joining? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Joining?   Trouble Joining? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble Joining?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Dark Matter WarRP :: General Forums-
Jump to: