Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
Gold VIP
Beep Beep Im a Cloud

I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though. Empty
PostSubject: I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though.   I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:47 am

I know that for your own class, you need to donate $40 for Gold, and that you get to have two weapons when you spawn. WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS, can my model be pony? I know you get custom models, I just want mine to be a poni cuz y knot. What are the other restrictions to making a class?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though.   I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:09 am

You can try to find me In-Game to talk about this. We can plan out your custom job so you know what you're getting. You can also play-test the job for a bit to make sure everything is to your liking. Hopefully I'll see you in-game soon. Either ask in-game about your custom job or pm me here on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

I was thinking about donating to create my own class. I only have one question though.
Page 1 of 1