Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Active Server Rank Rework/Changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Active Server Rank Rework/Changes Empty
PostSubject: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

So, currently the active rank on the server grants access to 4 old ex-VIP jobs which include the Godfather, Mafia Member, Parkour Man, and Mercenary. This rank was given to those deemed "active" on the server and/or forums.

However, we are changing this rank to only be eligible to those with at least 100 forum posts, which also gives you the Dedicated Member forum rank. These changes are in effect immediately and the rank will not be taken away from those who currently/already have it. Note: The player must remain active on the server/forums or else the rank will be revoked until further notice. VIPs already have access to these jobs as long as they are VIP.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 am

I'd personally say 100 is a bit high, knowing I post like crazy and im not even at 100. But your choice!
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:56 am

I agree with genesis, it would be better if it was lower around 20-50 posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Yeah I agree with Genesis too 100 is a bit too high
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:26 pm

The thing is, every time we promote someone, everybody that has ANY RANK shows up, and only the users that are currently online also pop up.

Even now with the amount of actives we have, it takes us around 4 minutes to search through the dang list just to promote/demote someone.

Besides, active isn't meant for everyone. Only those that want it get it, and those it makes post whoring more of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:50 pm

I mean i am fine with it being 100 posts  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Im fine with that I guess but we should atleast keep players ranked as active if they have played on the server since the start
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

Notice when I said "the rank will not be taken away from those who currently/already have it."

Derp, you read the whole post?!
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:07 am

Pshhhh who reads nowadays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active Server Rank Rework/Changes   Active Server Rank Rework/Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active Server Rank Rework/Changes
Page 1 of 1