Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Admin Application

Go down 
+2
FunK
d0nutcanman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
d0nutcanman
User

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: d0nutcanman or d0nutFTW STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:53797910

2. Something unqiue about you:im a VERY good gamer and im a people person

3. Age: 14

4. Previous Experience: alot, i was admin on artimis's server, dat darkrp doe, both of them shut down and more

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: people, popularity, fun

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes

8. Do you have a microphone? sometimes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? me

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? lol orange

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? no

12. What country are you in? USA, wis

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? no i think its perfect already

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: i like to try to help servers grow, if you give me a chance you will see i do good. Thank you for your time:D

Last edited by d0nutcanman on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 am

Hello d0nutFTW, it seems like you're missing your Steam ID in number 1.
Also, can you explain what you mean by a lot in Previous Experience?
I'll let the community decide before the Super Admins get involved.

As for me, since you're new to the community, it's +/- neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
warman
Founder
warman

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Put in your SteamID please, and what part of the U.S.A.?
-Warman
Back to top Go down
[MFH] Alex Penguin

[MFH] Alex Penguin

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:44 pm

1. Steam Name: [MFH] Alex Penguin; Steam ID: I have no clue how to find that so...Im dumb
2. Somthing unique about you: I have almost 700 hours of Garry's Mod playtime and have only had it for about a year
3. Age: 15
4. Previous Experience: I was the Co-Owner of a Drakrp server that was shut down about a month ago known as "Lexian Ultimate RP"
5. What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I have over 400 subscribers on my Youtube channel and could easily bring in plenty of new blood.
6. Have you read the rules: Plenty O' times
7. Have you read the admin policy: Indeed
8. Do you have a microphone: Yes, however its a laptop mic and doesnt have the BEST quality, but it works
9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Wade Wilson/ Deadpool
10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? One of those $15 strawberrys at the store
11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I'm a good banana and have never been banned
12. What country are you in? USA, but if the feds ask, say I'm from Canada
13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I have a weird habbit of creating a ragdoll room with a bunch of dead bodies in it, so it would be nice if ragdolls were allowed
14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have been playing on the server for days know for an unhealthy amount of hours and really enjoy the variety of jobs, money printers, and M9K guns. I have never had a problem with anyone on the server and have yet to RDM anyone.
BTW, I'm allergic to nuts.
Back to top Go down
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:14 pm

1. Steam Name: TGolinar27
2. Somthing unique about you: I like to take charge and be a problem solver.
3. Age: 14
4. Previous Experience: I was admin for fabled dark rp till it was shutdown and started my own server for awhile.
5. What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring good ideas, fun roleplaying, good leadership, and can teach others that don't know how to role play.
6. Have you read the rules: Yes I have read the rules for darkmatterrp.
7. Have you read the admin policy: Yes
8. Do you have a microphone: Yes it is a mic built into the windows pavilion laptop.
9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? If I could be anyone in the world it would have to be Bruce Lee because he wouldn't let people talk down to him and would fight for what he believed in.
10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a orange because they can be used for many things and are really good.
11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned from dark matter role play or any other server
12. What country are you in? United States of America
13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP: No I enjoy the server how it is anything you add I will be fine with.
14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I like to stop crime in role playing servers rather then being part of crime. I do not like when people rdm in servers even if it not to me I still yell at them because it ruins the server.
Back to top Go down
Bucks00
User

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:00 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Bucks00

2. Something unqiue about you: I'm responsible and a good gamer.

3. Age: 13

4. Previous Experience: I have been a admin before. It was on TGolinar27's server.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I could bring lots of fun, and I could teach people right from wrong.

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I have a mike. It is built in though.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be Bruce Lee because he is a good person and he can stand up for himself.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a apple because I could made into pie.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? no i have never been banned from Dark Matter rp.

12. What country are you in? USA, Oh

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? no i think its a great server already.

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:I hope you will let me become part of your staff and thank u putting your time into reading this.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Topic Locked due to everyone posting their applications here. Epic Fail
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1