Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Snuice's DarkRP staff app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snuice

Snuice's DarkRP staff app  Empty
PostSubject: Snuice's DarkRP staff app    Snuice's DarkRP staff app  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 11:16 pm

bounce
1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Snuice|Communist Kitty|STEAM_0:0:419614919 bounce

2. Something unique about you: I love working with people and I have experience with ADHD and Drugs and Family issues and I love to be childish [SOMETIMES]

3. Age: 15🐰

4. Previous Experience:StudioNetworks

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: The server is close to my location so I get great ping and it's starting up adn I'd like to grow and be well-known to the community:king:

6. Have you read the rules? : Yes:D

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?: Yes:lol:

8. Do you have a microphone?: Yes:P

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?: Myself. I cherish and care for myself and I don't need to be someone else to be happy. But if I can't choose myself then I'd choose to be some rich fella so I may donate and help charity

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?: Potassium Sword(Banana). Don't Ask.. Just banana because we stwong!

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long?: No

12. What country are you in?: USA - Texas

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?: Militia [Hired Arms] - Not guards and the ability to have gangs and have territories

14. Which server are you applying for?: Dark Matter - DarkRP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I'm a fun and chill dude who likes to help. I can do a girl voice and troll around other staff or players and have fun [NOTE: All doing this without breaking rules or harmign anyone ofc] bounce
Back to top Go down

Snuice's DarkRP staff app
Page 1 of 1