Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

JustbFrank's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustbFrank

JustbFrank's Application Empty
PostSubject: JustbFrank's Application   JustbFrank's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:09 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: JustbFrank / STEAM_0:1:62501786

2. Something unique about you: I have one kidney.

3. Age: 17

4. Previous Experience:

Server Manager : Logic Enterprises : 1 Month : Held

Co-Owner : Void Community : 2.5 Years : Held

Trial moderator : Allied Gamers TTT #2 : 8 Months : Parted

[Many contacts throughout the Garry's Mod Community]

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I will provide the level of experience that players will enjoy even if they are punished accordingly. It takes a certain "art" to manage a server and keep a reputation positive as opposed to negative. I believe that I could not only talk about my experience previously; but, also show the experience I have been blessed to obtain with networking through actions.

6. Have you read the rules? Of course.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Of course.

8. Do you have a microphone? Of course.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would personally be the president of the United States. That way I could be the rare politician that would behold a position of power with being as transparent as possible.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a watermelon just simply because they taste good!

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned from Dark Matter RP or any servers affiliated.

12. What country are you in?
I currently reside in the United States.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?
I personally would like to play a little longer than I have so I can see the gameplay/economic setup the server currently has.

14. Which server are you applying for?:
DarkRP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:
I personally do not actually apply for a server unless I see the integrity of its higher ups being positive and selfless. I only apply for a position of some kind on another server if I truly believe that the owners actually care about the enjoyment of their community.
Back to top Go down

JustbFrank's Application
Page 1 of 1