Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Mr-Sakamotos operator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misa Chang
User

Mr-Sakamotos operator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mr-Sakamotos operator Application    Mr-Sakamotos operator Application  I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: My RP name and my steam name are Mr-Sakamoto and my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:33619709

2. Something unique about you: I own a yellow crested cockatoo that is really annoying and loud but sometimes he is entertaining.  

3. Age: I am 17 years old.

4. Previous Experience: I was previously an operator on the server when it was SWRP.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring an environment where rules will be followed and players will have fun at the same time.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes i have read the rules.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes i have read the admin policy.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I have a microphone

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I really wouldn't want to be anyone else because I am fine with who I am.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would want to be a kiwi because it has the same name as a small flightless bird.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Unfortunately I have, I was banned for RDM which was mainly because I didn't read the rules of the server to inform me of what certain jobs couldn't do.

12. What country are you in? I live in the United States of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?  Nothing really that I have seen needs to be changed.

14. Which server are you applying for?: I am applying for Dark Matter Dark RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: The only reason i applied both the first time and now to be an operator to show that I was capable of making a difference on the server. Mainly to help make sure the servers rules are being followed and to make sure players are having a good time. That it what I plan to do to help out with the server.
Back to top Go down

Mr-Sakamotos operator Application
Page 1 of 1