Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Tasty's Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
MysticalPyro
DrSsitrop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

Tasty's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Jules + Tasty

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68397706

3. Current Rank: Operater/TempGM

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: Couple months now I think?

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I've done decently as both Operator and TempGM, so why not combine both?

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: Uh, not sure from a *staff members* point of view. Seems alright? From a players point of view there's a good number of things, but I suppose that isn't the question.

+Supports: 5             =Neutrals: 0             -Supports: 0

Last edited by DrSsitrop on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MysticalPyro
User

PostSubject: Re: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 pm

+Support

Reason for that is tasty is on mostly.. Yes I know he's afk ALOT but he's there playing something else. The reason why I want tasty to be mod is that he's a OP/GM so it would fit GOOD with him. He have experience as OP/GM.. He make events and kick players who are a minge so yeah it would make tasty good for it! Plus it would give a reason for him to be active and do something.
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 11:06 pm

+support So there are quite a few reasons why tasty should become mod, so i'm just going to list them

- On a lot
- Hosts good events
- doesn't start conflict
- isn't bias
- lastly, he does his job
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Cypher
User

PostSubject: Re: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm

+Support

Tasty's a cool dude, one of the people I'm most familiar with on the server (since I've been medical battalion since like my first week on the server). Previous people have mentioned basically everything.
Back to top Go down
Mars
User

PostSubject: Re: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:01 pm

+Support Tasty is a great staff member who I believe deserves a promotion, he takes his job seriously and never oversteps his bounds. He is currently a temporary GM and some of his events have been amazing (his stealth one was awesome) and I think as a moderator he would be able to run events and be able to do his job as a staff member that much better.
Back to top Go down
Zedporo
User

PostSubject: Re: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 pm

+Support

Tasty is a great medic and an awesome friend. He's active on the server and does his job well. He would make a great moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasty's Moderator Application   Tasty's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasty's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1