Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Haven's Operator to Moderator app

Go down 
+6
Shephard
CLWN
MysticalPyro
Zedporo
Misa Chang
Haven
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Haven

Haven's Operator to Moderator app  Empty
PostSubject: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 11:46 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: My steam name is Treehaven and my RP name is currently SGM 3134 Haven

2. Steam ID: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:49561866

3. Current Rank: I am currently Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been Operator: At least two months

6. Why you deserve a promotion: Now, I know sometimes I can be a little short tempered and I honestly apologize for that I am working my hardest to deal with this the appropriate way. Yes, I do understand I have only been operator for two months yet I do believe that i can be a good moderator because I could host events. Since I'm often on at least 5 days a week I would be able to do quite a bit of events. Not only do I have experiences making events but I also know what I did wrong back then and how to fix those problems. As staff I can be semi serious but in important scenarios such as mass minging or RDM I can clean up my act and act as serious as I need to. I would be familiar with this because as much of you know i was staff on a Dark RP server by the name of Chaos Network. This is a great example of having to be serious at times because if somebody blocks off spawn or mass RDMs you have to stop whatever your doing (unless your in another sit) and deal with what is happening. Seeing that I have had quite a bit of other experience I feel I could make a good moderator.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: I feel that I could help not only with the events but also help taking admin sits and what not. Doing events will keep people onto the server since they are entertained. Taking admin sits will also keep people on the server since they know there are reliable staff to help them. I feel that I could also help player's input get to the higher ranking admins of the server. This will help the server because it makes the players feel that somebody is listening to their suggestions and will theoretically make them stay on the server
Sincerely,
Haven
Back to top Go down
Misa Chang
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 am

+/- Neutral Haven is a good person on the server who is typically the one to help other when they need it but im not sure the step to moderator is yet to be for him until he builds he reputation on the server back up.

Last edited by Misa Chang on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zedporo
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 9:59 am

+Support
Haven has done a good job as an operator, and would make a great moderator. I saw him staff on Chaos Network darkrp, he did really well. I believe the experience he has acquired on the darkrp server will help him achieve great things here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MysticalPyro
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am

Oh so haven going for mod? Well we do need other one in-case that Raeburn become's an admin.. Of course he's bit high temper when people make fun of him like the mom joke... but I would like a other moderator it would be good for the server.. It's base on people to decide if haven will be moderator or not but i'll +Support him he's good kid just he need to ignore the people who pick on him and be clam when talking to people so yeah I root for haven HOORAH!!
So let see in future if he become one...
Back to top Go down
CLWN
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi

Last edited by CLWN on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 am

-support

Kind of a toxic staff member. Need anymore reasoning, check this out:
YEET this is a link.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Dark4327

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 6:57 pm

-Support

Has created more problems than hes solved in his time as Operator. Has previously in several occasions argued with other players both in server chat and in the discord due to his absurdly short temper. Mingy, Childish, Hypocritical. He shouldn't be where he is right now, let alone promoted any further. And no, this isn't personal. This all stems from what I've seen from his time as both an Operator and a GM.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Cypher
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 pm

-Support

Not much more to say, because basically every problem with him has been stated already.
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Though I do appreciate the honest feedback I do have to say much of this that you guys state happened was in the past. Recently I've been acting a lot more serious and less mingey. Another thing about some of the -supports are a lot of them were posted due to the player holding a grudge on me. Now, I wont point the finger at anyone but 75% of the Neutrals and -Supports are people who have never really like me. I can understand if you guys till feel this way but i am currently working on changing my game play style from what i did in the past. Once again I thank you for the honest feedback and ask you to take a closer look at my game play and possibly rethink your post

Thanks,
Haven
Back to top Go down
agent12g

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:59 pm

-Support
This is my honest opinion, this isn't bias, it's not that there's a grudge against you or anything related.
From what i've personally seen, you are nowhere near moderator potential. Understandable you are young and everyone is immature, but you don't handle situations very well. For example when players pick on you, you get upset and just ignore everyone. You do realize if anyone disrespects you to the extent you are hurt, you can take action. I've only seen you threaten to warn them and never warn them. You're too passive.

We are a very casual server, but jokes and mingery should be only take to a certain extent.

Do not take this personal, this is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Ight so im not putting this up because im butthurt but clearly I need to get my reputation up and try to become a better operator before I get a promo. So thank you for your guys honest feedback and I'll be temporarily taking this post down till we can confirm that im ready. Thanks, Haven
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:18 pm

eeyyy Havens acting like me :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator to Moderator app    Haven's Operator to Moderator app  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven's Operator to Moderator app
Page 1 of 1