Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Raeburn App

Go down 
+9
Aidenster
DaxDax
Dark4327
Shephard
KickButtYoda
Misa Chang
DrSsitrop
Uzi
agent12g
13 posters
AuthorMessage
agent12g

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 am

1. Steam Name + RP Name:
twitch.tv/agent12g/Major XO Raebrun
2. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:34099764
3. Current Rank:
4. Desired Rank:
Admin
5. Approximately how long you have been moderator:
At least 3 months.
6. Why you deserve a promotion:
I've moderated quite a bit as my time as moderator. I've hoped on the server when people ask for me to help with minges, etc back in the day and now.  
7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:
More active staff that can be helpful to the server. I can make events more fun and put people in a role for the event, spice things up.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:21 am

Totally +1 this.

Raeburn's a great guy. He's probably one of the most, if not the most, active member of the staff team, plus he does it all! He both runs events and moderates, and he puts a lot of thought into those events honestly. I'm surprised he's not an admin already.
Back to top Go down
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 am

+1 support

Raeburns pretty active now that things aren't deader than disco. His events are some of my favorite, and moderates pretty well as far as I've seen. I totally trust him in the role too, and would *really* love him having more tools to make events *even* better.
Back to top Go down
Misa Chang
User

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 am

+support Raeburn was a great moderator who always helped users with problems and making sure server rules were followed. He is a nice person who is active on the server, which we are in need of active staff now. Overall i think he would make a great admin.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:22 am

+ support

It is clear from your post that the reason that you want admin is so that you can host more complex and interesting events, which is something the server desperately needs to survive, and I certainly believe that you can and will do just that. However, I'm torn to actively rally behind you because I'm weary of how you'll approach the staff side, as apposed to the GM side.

It's not that I think that you'll abuse your power, neglect to enforce rules when they need to be enforced, or do anything else that you shouldn't do as a staff member. In fact I think you'd be a better admin than me, you certainly will on paper. However, your textbook approach to server staffing lacks the thing that I feel is most important to the job: the desire to help make players' experience as positive as you possibly can, within reason of course.

TLDR; 100% will be excellent at fulfilling the job, wish you were more interested in perusing matters that aren't strictly "your job"
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 8:56 am

+support
Would definitely be a benefit to the server. We only have one active admin, and it would totally help him create better events. I believe raeburn is trustworthy, and a great staff member.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Dark4327

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 am

Rae is a good guy for the most part. Another admin would be good to have overall and Rae is the best person to fill that role currently. He already runs good events with what he has so the added tools would only make his events better. Does a good job on the actual rule enforcement side of the job as well.
And I trust that he wouldn't abuse the power.

+Support
Back to top Go down
DaxDax
User

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:14 pm

+Support

He does good events and has been a great Mod. I like it a lot
Back to top Go down
Aidenster
User

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 pm

+support

He has put a lot of time into the server and I think that he would be a great admin. Like other people said, he hosts excellent events and having admin would only make them even better.
Back to top Go down
VonVitten
VonVitten

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 5:36 pm

+support he does a lot with his events and he moderates well so to see him get promoted makes since he's a good guy who does his job well.
Back to top Go down
Haven

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 pm

+support

Rae has been pretty loyal to the server for the most part (Disregarding nutrino) and he has been active which we have never really had in an admin
Back to top Go down
CLWN
User

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:53 pm

+Support Hes a good staff member hes fun and he takes care of minges. He knows what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Cypher
User

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

+Support

Rae wasn't an admin? Damn dood promote this motherfucker. He's active, does really good events and moderates. I'm not gay but this is a dood that I wouldn't have sexual relations with but is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raeburn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburn App   Raeburn App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raeburn App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Promotion Applications-
Jump to: