Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Misa Chang's Operator Application

Go down 
+10
TheWolfSlayer
MysticalPyro
Cikeu1234
Haven
VonVitten
Mars
IDO
Slayer5414
Shephard
Misa Chang
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Misa Chang
User

Misa Chang's Operator Application Empty
PostSubject: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:35 am

1. Steam Name: Mr-Sakamoto, RP Name: Misa Chang, Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222450994

2. Something unique about you: I'm very honest about everything and tend to keep my promises.

3. Age: 17.

4. Previous Experience: None.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring my own honest opinion and some decent ideas plus i'm on pretty much everyday besides the days i'm working.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would want to be myself because why would I want to be anyone else when i'm fine with who I am in the first place.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A kiwi because it has the same name as a small flightless bird.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? USA.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Yes, just one off the top of my head is to incorporate some kind of electoral system to change our XO's if they for some reason decide to stop playing on the server.

14. Which server are you applying for?:The Star Wars Dark Matter server.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I want to be an operator to make sure that players follow the server rules and can learn to be on the server with each other as equals.

Last edited by Misa Chang on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 am

+support
He is a member of shock, that actually does their job, and does not abuse their batton to shit. We have had a lack of CG on the server for a while. Which has lead to people being more mingey. If we can trust misa with an OP batton to lay down the law, maybe we can trust him to help make the server less cancerous.

Last edited by Shephard on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Slayer5414
User

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:40 pm

+support because he is an active player and a good CG.
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:31 pm

+support
Fun person and we need some more of those type of people...better judgement I've seen then some of the operators could definitely be good staff

Shephard stop being gay its just an Application for a Video game you don't need to make those retarted comments just because some spacing is wrong,
Back to top Go down
Mars
User

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:36 pm

+support because he is very active and I could see him being a good staff member in many ways
Back to top Go down
VonVitten
VonVitten

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 5:07 pm

+neutral Sometimes he's mingy during downtime but he seems to really want to become operator and about the mingy thing he's serious during events and listens quite well but I feel he can be a real good operator over all just I don't know if we need more operators.

Last edited by VonVitten on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed a missplelled word.)
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:48 pm

I completely agree with this application. I do believe we have too many operators If you were to go for GM I believe it would be more useful but you do you.

+support
Back to top Go down
Cikeu1234

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:12 am

Know the dude outside and in the game, very reliable and friendly. Would be a great addition to the staff.

+support
Back to top Go down
MysticalPyro
User

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:39 pm

SURE let him be one i seen him active but bit minge buuttt good with rules so yeah he's ok in my book +/-Neutral Uh if this color thing works then it works

Last edited by MysticalPyro on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing with thing the uhh support+ or the command)
Back to top Go down
TheWolfSlayer
User

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:50 pm

+SUPPORT preaty active pleayer also very friendly
Back to top Go down
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Ehhhh, kinda Neutral, the mingy nature kinda makes me look sideways, and the 'Strict to a fault' nature of shock also doesn't seem like it'd mesh with operators more laid back approach. Plus I just latently don't trust shocks judgement due to the consistent bad apples (Or idiots) I've seen. I like Misa, so I'ma just leave it as a +/- Neutral, if it was any other shock (Outside of lightweight, and a few people who just aren't on), it'd probably be a quick -support honestly if they're trying to be an operator.
Back to top Go down
Lightweight
User

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 7:06 pm

I like it your active not to mingy hope you get it. +Support
Back to top Go down
Dark4327

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 pm

+support Sometimes mingy, but not to a high extent. Pretty active for the most part as well.
Back to top Go down
Zedporo
User

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:32 am

+support

Misa is a active CG and an overall good person. He does his job and doesn't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misa Chang's Operator Application   Misa Chang's Operator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misa Chang's Operator Application
Page 1 of 1