Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Frost's staff application for starwars rp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FbFrost
User

Frost's staff application for starwars rp Empty
PostSubject: Frost's staff application for starwars rp   Frost's staff application for starwars rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 10:36 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:FbFrost, CT 3345 Frost STEAM_0:1:193716158

2. Something unique about you: i enjoy having fun and i can bring uniqueness to the staff team, my spelling kida sucks but what i bring to the table is the whole dam table.

3. Age:15

4. Previous Experience: i have been a super admin on dark rp, i co-owned a server with my friend for about a month or so.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay:i can bring my experience and my knowledge and my opinion so i can help improve and better the server.

6. Have you read the rules? yes i have read the rules multiple i play as a cg so i have an understanding of rp and server rules.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes i have read the admin policy and have reveiwed it multiple times to get a better understanding of it.

8. Do you have a microphone? i am in the proccess of buying a headset with a micorphone but in the mean time i do have a basic microphone on my headseat that works perfectly well.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? If i could be any person in the world i would be the weekend because hes rich get tons of hot chicks and i aspire to be like that butt i cant sing.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?if i could be any fruit i would be a lemon because lemons are very good and good for you and they are all around dope.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned from darkmatter rp before amd i do not inted to get banned for being a complete idiot.

12. What country are you in? I live in america in the mountain time zone and im proud to be and american.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I have not got an understanding of what happened to the shadow group and if theres a way to add or creat a personalised battalion to add some seperation fom other servers. you have already set yourself apart witht the cp thing and enjoy that very much.

14. Which server are you applying for?: I am applying for the darkmatter starwars rp server because i am a fan of this server and of star wars, i am apply for any position you are willing to apply me for but my understanding is that i will most likely start from the bottom.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have nothing else realy to show for me other than my personality knowledge and experience. i do not enjoy being one that people dislike i enjoy being thought of that one guy whos cool to be around and that who i set myself as a person and in rp or just any place any time no matter the situation
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Frost's staff application for starwars rp   Frost's staff application for starwars rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:45 am

Uhhh... I don't know where to start. I guess with a -support. There is a few things wrong with this staff app you got here.

First of all, you're not even a Private, If you have been promoted since this post please make sure to make changes. Of course I was only a PFC when I applied, but my shitty staff app should not be used as an example. I would argue, that the only reason I am a staff member Is not because of my staff app. I was the rank of 1SG when I was granted the rank of operator.

Second of all, SPELLING IS IMPORTANT. THE TEXT BOX YOU USED TO TYPE THIS HAS SPELL CHECK. With all of this said, your spelling says you put little time and effort into this app.

Third of all, your first post on the forum should not be a staff app.

Fourth of all, "what i bring to the table is the whole dam table."? what is this supposed to mean?

Tip: Make sure to make yourself part of the community before you post a staff app. make friends post some memes.

I hope you can learn from this, and next time you apply for staff, maybe you will know what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
FbFrost
User

PostSubject: Re: Frost's staff application for starwars rp   Frost's staff application for starwars rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 pm

First off, I submited this at the rank of PFC same as you and i did not proclaim or expect to get staff in one day, I understand that these things take time its a not make the application and your in, I undertsand that.
Second thing to mention, The spelling thing was a joke i did not think that someone would take that litteral but i was mistaken, I was only trying to show some form of a personality thats all.
Third of all, i understand you need to grow and post things and work your way up in the community but it was suggested by someone of importance to fill out an application. Altho i do thank you for this advice on becoming part of the community.
Forth and final statement, It was a figure of speech it was only ment to show some personality and the type of enthusiasm to better the community with the skills and knowledge i have.

I am not doing this to insult i am just stating what i ment and in all i do apriciate the advice and feedback that you gave me, This was a learning experience for the next time i apply for staff and i do thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Frost's staff application for starwars rp   Frost's staff application for starwars rp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Ok well I wouldn't call you a minge... But your sort of like Rain sometimes your really mingey but sometimes serious. Your only PFC and I mean that is a really low rank to apply. I mean when I got builder I was a 1SG. Third Of all this is riddled with spelling errors and I know you said that's a "joke" but i mean that really just shows sloppiness and laziness

-support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost's staff application for starwars rp   Frost's staff application for starwars rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost's staff application for starwars rp
Page 1 of 1