Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

TheGreatNothing's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatNothing

TheGreatNothing's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: TheGreatNothing's Staff Application   TheGreatNothing's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:30 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam ID: IonicUnoUno/The GreatNothing RP Name: TheOneNothing

2. Something unique about you:I am a master at diffusing arguments

3. Age:15

4. Previous Experience: I was a mod on another star wars serer that died. I forget the name

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: Lots of fun and great rp ideas

6. Have you read the rules? : Several times

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?: Yes

8. Do you have a microphone?: Yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?: A world leader in the UN

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?: An Apple because I would be amazing

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long?: Not that I remember.

12. What country are you in?: USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?: Everything is pretty good

14. Which server are you applying for?: DarkMatter Roleplay

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Theres no rule Im not afraid to enforce any rule but I'm not so strict that I'll enforce it for forgivible things. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I appreciate you.
Back to top Go down
CLWN
User

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatNothing's Staff Application   TheGreatNothing's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 pm

+Support I think he would make a great staff. He is serious and fun, when it comes to staff I think GreatNothing would do a great job
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatNothing's Staff Application   TheGreatNothing's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 9:41 pm

[color=#0033ff =neutral [/color]

I feel that in the long run, your not too active. You came back onto the server about 2-3 weeks ago. Once you show your active (and maybe either move your mic away from your mouth or get a higher quality one) I completely agree with your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatNothing's Staff Application   TheGreatNothing's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheGreatNothing's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1