Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Haven's Operator Application

Go down 
5 posters

How do you feel about me being operator instead of builder
Your a better Game-Master
Haven's Operator Application I_vote_lcap0%Haven's Operator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I feel that you should wait a little bit then re-apply
Haven's Operator Application I_vote_lcap33%Haven's Operator Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I somewhat feel you should be staff
Haven's Operator Application I_vote_lcap0%Haven's Operator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You would make a good staff member
Haven's Operator Application I_vote_lcap33%Haven's Operator Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Your events are shit... I'm glad your applying
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Haven

Haven's Operator Application Empty
PostSubject: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Just to be clear before i start this staff application, I want to be operator because my events are utter shit, there are rarely operator+ on, and i have more experience staffing. Just wanted to make that clear before i started, Thanks.

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Treehaven MSG 3134 Haven STEAM_0:0:49561866

2. Something unique about you: I play the bass guitar and I build and race Rc Cars in my free time.

3. Age: I'm currently 13 years old.

4. Previous Experience: I used to be a superadmin on a Dark RP server named Chaos Network.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter Role Play: I feel the GMs on this server can't really do events because there are rarely staff on and close to none of the staff take admin sits. As operator i would do my best to help people's problems and make them have the best star wars experience.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes i have read the rules.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes I have read the admin policy.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a microphone and I use it about 95% of the time.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would like to be Samuel L Jackson because he is Samuel L Jackson.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? If i could be any fruit i would be an apple because if i collected 200 of my own seeds, Id have a form of cyanide

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Well........ I have been banned for 1 minute for meme purposes and i have picture proof if you need it

12. What country are you in? I live in the US. (West Coast)

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? This is already an ongoing debate about the new medic system and if it should get removed, otherwise I feel that we need to make a way where CP farming gets you less than actually playing the game that way people who just leave there computer on don't have the advantage. Another thing i feel would be nice is if players had more reason to play the server instead of just going forgo for ranks and CP. If we could get better events more this would really help and we can make this server more populated and thriving.

14. Which server are you applying for?: I am applying for Dark Matter Star Wars RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Like I said in the beginning of this application i feel people cant really do events because there are never people to change the map I hope to fix that and be able to make this server more appealing. As an operator I hope to take more sits and just be overall helpful to the players. My plan is really just to help with events and very slowly making this server more populated and entertaining.

(P.S I do realize this application is a little bit small if you have any questions about this please PM me in discord [Username: Treehaven.])

Thanks for your time
Haven
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 pm

-support
Completely quit the server.

Request Close.

Last edited by Shephard on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
VonVitten
VonVitten

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 4:02 am

=neutral, get cuck'd nerd
Back to top Go down
Kieran
User
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 4:04 am

I know you've got great dedication to the server. Like a lot. And if you believe you can benefit better by being an operator than I fully

+support

this.
Back to top Go down
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 4:05 am

ps. Haven get's salty too easy, and most of the reason I don't give a minus is because he seems alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Operator Application   Haven's Operator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven's Operator Application
Page 1 of 1