Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

WonderBubbles Staff Application

Go down 
+4
IDO
Lost
Shephard
WonderBubbles01
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WonderBubbles01

WonderBubbles Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:02 pm

WonderBubbles01's application for staff

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Wonderbubbles01 / SGT 2385 Bubbles / STEAM_0:1:166110430

2. Something unique about you: Nobody is gonna believe this but I can pick up on others feelings based on body language.

3. Age: 14 about to turn 15.

4. Previous Experience: I have some experience with being a gm and staff.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I will be able to bring a voice everyone can talk to, to get their voice heard. I know it's been hard for me because I don't have a microphone, but that doesn't stop me from spreading the word.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes I have.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes I have.

8. Do you have a microphone? I do not and do not plan on getting one soon. Although I do talk in Discord.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would want to be Walt Disney because he was able to build an empire with magic and put smiles on the faces of thousands.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would want to be a raspberry because they are small and they boost your immunity and can prevent cancer.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I haven't been banned and do not plan on being banned anytime soon. Although I have been kicked once for bailing out on a LAAT when not told to.

12. What country are you in? United States of America.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?
I would like to add more roleplaying spots for people who are not a 104th or a Medic. Maybe add where 501st is a guard for senators and 212th is more of a front line attack corp. And add more roleplaying moments to events.

14. Which server are you applying for?:
Dark Matter's Star Wars Clone Wars RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I'm afraid I do not have anything else to say; but thank for your time in reading this.

Last edited by WonderBubbles01 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm

+Support although i do support you i think your execution of this application could be a bit better.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Lost
User
Lost

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:08 pm

+Support I trust Bubbles more than Rae!
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:53 pm

/neutral

Really good RPer, can take it too seriously sometimes which could not really help our community but I think I might change to + dunno yet
Back to top Go down
not laphisto
User

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 3:42 am

my name is laphisto I support this message
Back to top Go down
Order
User
Order

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 pm

+Support 100%. (This may not be everything because I haven't been online in a while due to computer issues, but...) When I played this game a lot, Bubbles was extremely active and a good person. I do agree with IDO on the whole too much rp sometimes, but I also agree with Lost. (Rae scares me)
Back to top Go down
Yogurt

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:52 pm

+support 100.9% did an awesome mini event, in my opinion would be a great staff member because bubbles is always active and a kind person that we need for the server as a staff member
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm

-Support

Note that I put the text in orange, not in red. This was a somewhat divisive stance for me to take because I bielive that you [i]could[i] do it, but first you need to develop the mindset of a staff member.

I like you and I believe that you are one of the most active and invested members on the server so I struggled to write this as to avoid discrediting you unjustly, especially since you do want to see the rules enforced.
However, the fact that you repeatedly have come to me requesting that I intervene on RP situations to do what is really the CG's job, I hesitate to view you as prepared to become in charge of such differentiation making, until you demonstrate an accurate and decisive application pattern for individual "offences".

I am ready and willing to change this feedback, but not until I see a shift in mindset.

Good Luck,
~KBYoda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WonderBubbles Staff Application    WonderBubbles Staff Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WonderBubbles Staff Application
Page 1 of 1