Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Ghost's Staff Promo Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
User

Ghost's Staff Promo Application Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's Staff Promo Application   Ghost's Staff Promo Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 3:32 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Steam Name: Guatemala, RP Name: Chief Warrant Officer Ghost

2. Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163758166/

3. Current Rank: Moderator

4. Desired Rank: Admin

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: Exactly 1 month of being staff, about 2 weeks of being Moderator

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I believe I deserve this promotion because it could open up new spots for moderators and operators. I also believe I deserve this because when the admins are not on us moderators (Jinx, Kick, and I) have to run events. It would help to be an admin because we could then become jobs or set jobs for the enemy or for an RP character. If at least one of us was admin we could hold much larger and better events.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: Much more serious events where not every RP character is mickey mouse. It would also be good if we planned our events out more so we don't have to end up slaughtering everyone with bombs. Also if we had more rules for everyone such as players, staff, and GM's would be nice so everything runs much smoother.
Back to top Go down

Ghost's Staff Promo Application
Page 1 of 1