Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Jinx staff promotion app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinx
User

Jinx staff promotion app. Empty
PostSubject: Jinx staff promotion app.   Jinx staff promotion app. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 am

1. Steam Name + RP Name:Central African Republic/Chief Warrant Officer Jinx

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80114292

3. Current Rank:Moderator

4. Desired Rank:Admin

5. Approximately how long you have been admin:Its been about a month was made a staff member but only 1-2 weeks as a mod.

6. Why you deserve a promotion:To be honest, I don't exactly deserve this promotion yet but when the other admin+ are not on which is a fair amount of time since they are doing IRL activities we only have mods and operators on. The admin abilities of whitelisting people or being event roles would be a huge plus for whenever Its just Ghost and I or me, Yoda and Ghost. This would also allow for larger events whenever there are large amounts of people on with one to no Admin or Super Admins on the server.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: Staff members to be more serious during serious events or on ship activities. I've personally been trying to work on this and a lot of people get upset when ever a staff member starts messing around like spawning unnecessary npcs or sending down air strikes on friendly troops. Also get some event rules set for GM's so the people on the ground won't get upset because they are getting slaughtered and so the GM/GM's don't get mad at others for dropping bombs on large groups etc.

Last edited by Jinx on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color)
Back to top Go down

Jinx staff promotion app.
Page 1 of 1