Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Haven's Builder Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haven
User

PostSubject: Haven's Builder Application   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:17 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: My steam name is TreeHaven. My RPname is CPL 3134 Haven aka Jedi Initiate Tree and my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:49561866

2. Something unique about you: My eyes randomly change colors and i know many weird cat facts (i.e. any tabby have a M on their forehead)

3. Age:I am currently 13 turning 14 soon

4. Previous Experience:I was a superadmin on a DarkRp server. I really used to enjoy staffing on that server. I was also a GM on a no longer active SWRP server called GGS

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I hope to make players have more fun on the server by thinking of new exiting events to keep people happy on the server. I want to make this community stronger than it already is in any way possible. I also know quite a bit about star wars which can help by making new events possible

6. Have you read the rules? Yes I have read the rules

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? I have a microphone and i use it often

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would like to be flea (RHCP) because he is a great person and a great bassist

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a starfruit because they are bright and exotic.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned on your server

12. What country are you in? I live in the United States.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I don't want much changed on the server its great the players are nice and the staff are super nice. The only thing that i think should be changed is not having the pilot class and instead you just have to do extensive pilot training then just put PT (Pilot Trained) in your name (i.e. PFC 3134 PT Haven.

14. Which server are you applying for?: Dark Matter Clone Wars RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I love to learn about history. I love staffing on servers and making games more fun then they are. As you can tell by question 2 I absolutely love cats and i'm a bassist. Though I haven't been on the server for too long I would love to make the server more entertaining

Thanks for your time,
                                                                                                                                                                                   Haven

Last edited by Haven on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT1789JOHNCONNOR
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Builder Application   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 pm

+Support nice guy were buddies on this server and a server called Chaos Dark-rp.
He is a very good super admin there and will be a good admin here.
I rp as much as he does RIP -support from IDO

Last edited by CT1789JOHNCONNOR on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IDO
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Builder Application   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:47 pm

-/+ neutral

No offense but I havent really seen you be a good leader. Not really been on the server for that long.. but you still are a pretty good rper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phaltless
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Builder Application   Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:44 am

+ Support

Nice guy. He role plays well, I agree with IDO, he hasn't shown his leadership much. But, I do think he could make a good staff member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haven
User

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Builder Application   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Just a small edit on this application, I recently left the dark rp server i was superadmin on due to poor ownership

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                  Haven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven's Builder Application   

Back to top Go down

Haven's Builder Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: