Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Alexander's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander4439

Alexander's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Alexander's Staff Application   Alexander's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Alexander : 76561198334540171

2. Something unique about you: I am an easy person to get along with. I try my best to be people friendly at all times and make anyone's day better.

3. Age: I am currently 14 years old

4. Previous Experience: Icefuse.net / Revan Gaming / Dawn Networks / Nebula Gaming / Alliance Gaming

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I as a person can bring many ideas for our Game Masters for events, I am good with decision making and can usually calm down angered players. I try my best to understand both sides of a story during an admin sit before making a final decision.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read the server rules.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes, I have read the Admin Policy.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I have a microphone that I use regularly.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be a Jedi Temple Guard because of the discipline, strength, peace, balance, and all-around badassery they bring.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a Pineapple because they are juicy and my favorite fruit.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? No, I have not been banned from Dark Matter RP.

12. What country are you in? United States of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I have some ideas but there are a lot so I'd rather discuss them with my voice.

14. Which server are you applying for?: I am applying for the Dark Matter RP Clone Wars Server.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I try to do my best to make a good impression on the players in the server. I try to make people laugh when I get the chance. I hope that I can keep playing on the server and have a good time, Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Alexander's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1