HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

-DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IDO
User

PostSubject: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: -DZ-IDO-, IDO,STEAM_0:0:34928997

2. Something unique about you: I have ADHD (IRL) , im sorry if thats not a unique thing but I just move around alot in the game

3. Age:16

4. Previous Experience:I have been a trusted and admin on one of the Deathrun Servers until I died down

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay:I try to think of ideas and I do my best to be a shock.. but if its needed beacuse captain set is shock I am willing to move to a different battalion.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?Yes

8. Do you have a microphone?Yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?Mark Whalberg, hes buff,a good actor and I heard he as a really good personality

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A cherry so I could possibly be on shakes and die only in one bite

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have not.

12. What country are you in? United States.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?Ill try to think but right now I cant think of anything.

14. Which server are you applying for?: Dark Matter Star Wars RP ran by Justice, Vlad.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:Again I dont know if this is a problem I have ADHD and I try to keep and make the server fair as a shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nampn
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 am

+ Support

ur cool.

Last edited by nampn on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agent12g
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Neutral
You seem like a pretty cool guy, fun to roleplay with. Don't know much about you. My opinion will change the more I see you online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socksthelegi
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:13 pm

+Support

I have known IDO for about a year now i meet him back in 2016 on a csgo server i have played many games with him and recently he started playing gmod. I think he would make a great staff member because his actions would be to help the community out in many ways.

Last edited by socksthelegi on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Socks.com
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 pm

+ Support

[insert long explanatory statement here]

You already act like a better staff member than I am... so yea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phaltless
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:34 pm

+1 by me. Nice guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haven
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 pm

+support

Super fun guy to play with, he is nice and he knows the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm

+Support

Great guy and a good freind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IDO
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:01 pm

For everyone to know im trying to act more serious in events. And an update for my App is im now 41st..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haven
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:39 am

+support
He always acts like he is literally in the scenario I would love to see him be staff and hopefully host events
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IDO
User

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Haven wrote:
+support
He always acts like he is literally in the scenario I would love to see him be staff and hopefully host events

Just wanted to let you know this is your second post on this discussion. If you have something to add, please edit it in next time to your main other one please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP   

Back to top Go down

-DZ-IDO's staff Application to Star Wars RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: