Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

[Admin Complaint] Edgelord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enterprise
User
Enterprise

[Admin Complaint] Edgelord Empty
PostSubject: [Admin Complaint] Edgelord   [Admin Complaint] Edgelord I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Today in an event, 2nd Lieutenant Edgelord arrested me, and most (if not all) of my men, for I was trying to manage my troops in trying to keep them straightened within our line.  Granted PTS was active but I wanted my group of unassigned clone troopers to look professional instead of a making squiggly line.  I am a sergeant and he is a 2nd Lieutenant, yes, but I should have the authority to at least get my men straighten with my orders as a Sergeant.  I know PTS is not talk about anything and everything which is why when a trooper shows up late during debrief, the people who the trooper is assigned to them basically "Over here", yet Shock doesn't arrest us for talking when it is like that.  Back to topic. When I confronted Edgelord he basically said "I am the Lieutenant and you are the Sergeant and you are to keep quiet", facts are facts, yet I as a Sergeant should be able to get our line straight and make it look neat.  I think what he did was unprofessional and would like at least an apology from him.
Back to top Go down
nampn
Super Admin
nampn

[Admin Complaint] Edgelord Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin Complaint] Edgelord   [Admin Complaint] Edgelord I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 am

First off, you should use the format.

Second, during that time when you broke PTS we were telling Edgelord what to do in the event so it could all go smoothly. Saying "Over here." doesn't disrupt this exchange of directions, but constantly trying to get your troops in line does, and it frustrates us and also delays the event even further.

Third, you can live with a 2 minute arrest. It's fine.

Why not make something out of this? Conduct formation training with your battalion and stuff like that, I feel like it literally just gave you more things to RP about.
Back to top Go down

[Admin Complaint] Edgelord
Page 1 of 1