Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Ghost Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
User

PostSubject: Ghost Staff Application   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:10 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam Name: Guatemala | csgolive.com RP Name: Ghost Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163758166/

2. Something unique about you: I am very active outside of gaming. I am in Boy Scouts and am probably about to join the Civil Air Patrol. I also play baseball every spring and fall.

3. Age: 14

4. Previous Experience: I have been an admin on 1 or 2 other servers that sadly went down.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring a loyal and active admin.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I train a lot so I have to read them all the time

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would want to be George Washington because he lead people to the independence of America and is a well known figure in America's history.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? An apple, because I eat them.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned, kicked or warned.

12. What country are you in? United States of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would enjoy it if there was a Golden rule, Silver rule, and Bronze rule, Never shoot another brother, never engage with a jedi and sith fighting, and never pick up and use a weapon not in your loadout.

14. Which server are you applying for?: Dark Matter Star Wars RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am very active outside of gaming and might have to take a weekend or so off every month or to because of Boy Scouts and one week in summer for summer camp in Boy scouts. Otherwise i'm a pretty normal person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nampn
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Staff Application   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:11 pm

+ support

One of the first to get builder and not abuse it.
Extremely helpful and very trustworthy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ghost Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: