Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Bad Operator

Go down 
+4
Mr.Kream
I am the nightmare
FunK
TGolinar27
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Name of admin/player: Notorious

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : Notorious is using his operator powers to fool around with other player. He also breaks nlr a lot and rdms a lot and he doesn't punish players with the right punishments that they deserve to get for their actions.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:31 am

-support
Absolutely zero evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 pm

+support I was playing earlier today and he was breaking nlr ALOT of times.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kream
User

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 pm

-support All of this is untrue. First of all i never rdm, and maybe every once in a while break nlr when im just joking around with my irl friends. 2nd of all i never abuse my powers on other players. I am here to help the community not make it worse. And nightmare i was goofing around with neeko and u just happened to get mad about it. That doesn't mean it has anything to do with u so yea. My point made
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 pm

He doesn't even know the rules.. He asked everyone what NLR is.. I screened it if you want a pic..
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Mubbey wrote:
He doesn't even know the rules.. He asked everyone what NLR is.. I screened it if you want a pic..

If he doesnt EVEN know the rules we have a major problem *also visual proof of abuse is ALWAYS need if you want this to be take seriously*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kream
User

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 am

I do know what NLR is, its New Life Rule its where if u die u start a new life and dont remember anything from your past life. When i asked what NLR was it was when i first started playing this server. This was the 2nd server i ever played on, i just recently bought gmod so im fairly new. I have learned what NLR is and i know the rules. Im sorry for being a new curious player to the game when i first purchased it.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:13 pm

-support This guy is a good player and a nice one too, he does know the rules.
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm

+support, I have watched him break rules such as NLR, and there's even times were admin situations slide by him. He' even spammed all chat with messages about Tgolinar when they were having a feud, that lasted about 3 hours -.- BUT, he has helped some people out and i really dont have any proof but my word

Good person at heart, but needs to realize, that admin staus doesn't mean rules don't apply to him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Operator   Bad Operator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Operator
Page 1 of 1