Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Blazer's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazer

PostSubject: Blazer's Staff Application   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Blazer/Dustycheeseball: 76561198216930779

As you know I am Blazer I realize you guys know me as a minge who doesn't always follow the rules.
When I am put in a position of power I start to take things a lot more seriously. If I do get accepted into being a TMod
or whatever is the first one you will find that I will stop be distractive to other players because I know that I am there only defense
from people like me XD

I am 16 I turn 17 this year

I know this might not give me much credit but I used to be a high up members of a lot Roblox Groups and Minecraft Servers

I can bring fun (probably the most generic answer) because I joined the server thinking that I would be banned within a day I decided to test the boundaries and I realized that this community loves that they think it is awesome when someone does something out of the ordinary. In short I've been around the players and feel I know what kind of server experience they would want

I have read the extensive list of rules I will now list them all 1. Use Common Sense I hope you appreciated the effort

I have read the Admin policy <- don't really know what else to say

Sadly I will never not have a microphone I know this will probably hinder my silence capabilities

If I could be any person in the world I would be Trump cause then I could step down as president and save our country (fingers crossed you don't like Trump)

If I could be an fruit in the world I would be a carrot cause Fuck Fruits

Believe it or not I have never been banned from your server I have Fricke clue why

I am in the USA

I would like more communication between players and admins a lot of the time you guys stay in the staff discord and I get that its to get away from annoying players but sometimes its nice to be able to talk to an admin and learn what its like behind the scenes.

Lol I'm applying for ur Starwars T.M. Rp

I am only a minge while a player not admin and I should stop saying minge associated with my name because I relize that it probably doesn't help my chances

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nampn
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Staff Application   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:09 pm

- support

Being really mingy in the first place doesn't really help.
Sorry, but the thought of you having a position in the staff scares me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hieupham1999
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Staff Application   Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:47 pm

-Support

Before you logged onto the server for the first time, Khan, an associate of yours, referred you as a minger.
I attempted to be open minded and give you a chance without any bias but you have proven yourself to lack readiness to be assigned any roles with responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.instagram.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Staff Application   

Back to top Go down

Blazer's Staff Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: