Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Raeburns App

Go down 
+4
Ratpatrol101
FunK
nampn
agent12g
8 posters
AuthorMessage
agent12g

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:47 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:
BigBlackClock STEAM_0:0:34099764

2. Something unique about you:
I'm 5% black.

3. Age:

4. Previous Experience:
I've been admin on a DarkRP(DarkRP Reloaded), Jailbreak Server(AOA).

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay:
I can bring exciting roleplaying to the server, it's always better to be doing something on the ship when waiting for an event. I'm a decent builder and can help bring to life some event ideas. I can be creative when it comes to planning.

6. Have you read the rules?
Yes.
7. Have you read the Admin Policy?
Yes.
8. Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?
I wouldn't want to be anyone in particular. But I wouldn't mind being someone related in anime productions.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?
I would be a pineapple because they are sweet in the inside.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long?
No.
12. What country are you in?
Canada.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?
I would change the whole CP thing. I think it be better if people were promoted to the specific classes. For example, the higher ups of the division would hold tryouts for the sub-classes in the division.

14. Which server are you applying for?:
Starwars RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:
I'm quite friendly to people, if you need help with something, I can do whatever in my ability to help.
Back to top Go down
nampn
Super Admin
nampn

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 8:11 am

+ Support

A legitimate RPer! Wow! Really adds to the immersion of any event by playing his role.

Other than that, I feel like you're very mature but know when to let loose, which is a great addition to the staff.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:09 pm

EDIT:

+Support

I keep hearing nothing but good things. From what I've seen there isn't a reason why you shouldn't be staff but it's consistency that matters. Seems to take things a tad bit more seriously which is a good thing, we need a bit of maturity in here to keep us Super Admins in line.

Last edited by FunK on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Ratpatrol101

Ratpatrol101

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:41 pm

+ Support I've known Raeburn for quite a while and he is a serious person when it comes to being a staff member. He has owned his own servers before so this wouldn't be his first times on commands, props, tool gun stuff, etc... He'd be a great addition to being a staff member in this server because he very active on the server as well and seems to get along with everyone quite nicely and has no enemies (that i know of) in the server that might cause him to be a "Tyrant" over his power he will recieve.
Back to top Go down
Luigi1717
User

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:57 am

Great person but doesnt like to listen to shock or even try to be friendly with them, great rper but hates cg for no reason at all and screams with them a lot
+/- neutral
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:41 pm

+ Support

Good 104th member and really cool dood and Really good RPer
Back to top Go down
Aidenster
User

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 pm

+Support

I think that Raeburn would be an excellent addition to your staff. I have known him for a very long time, and in the past he has run his own DarkRP and TTT servers so he already has plenty of experience with everything that is required of an admin. He is great at RP and always does a great job of increasing the immersion of every scenario. I have always seen him being friendly, helping out new players on the server and training them.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 5:56 am

Requestclose

Applicant has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:02 am

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since there's no point in necroing it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Raeburns App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raeburns App   Raeburns App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raeburns App
Page 1 of 1