Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication

Go down 
+2
Lt.Sev
Luigi1717
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigi1717
User

Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication Empty
PostSubject: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:56 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Luigi1717 (tf21717)/ SGT 1717 Luigi http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247828504/

2. I am a programmer, have a job and spend most of my free time in gmod or going out with friends or playing with all of them in darkmatter rp servers

3. I am 16 about to be 17

4. I have had a lot of experience in Star wars Rp and like to help dark matter rp to make it better

5: I am a experienced builder and have helped admins run events on many servers and have enough experience to knoow how to run it

6.Yes even screenshot it

7. Yes even screenshot it

8.YES

9. I would be Gaben from steam so i could bring happiness to kids playing on their games and using steam to have fun.
10. I would be a peach becuase peachs are really sweet and fun to eat.

11. Never have been banned or kicked and i follow the rules as best as i can and tell the truth ot admins no matter the cause.

12. I am in the US but i am from portugal so english is not my first language

13. Nope i think the way dark matter roleplay is doing a great job with their players and i want to make the experience better for them

14. The server i am applying for is DARk MATTER star wars rp run by justice and krim and i have about 150 hours on this server
Back to top Go down
Lt.Sev
User

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 8:42 pm

+ Of what ive seen of luigi, I feel he would make a good staff member.
Back to top Go down
nampn
Super Admin
nampn

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 12:14 pm

+/- Neutral

Though you're a great member in the community, I just don't see any staff material yet.
Keep playing and maybe apply again later in the future.
Back to top Go down
BoboTheGod
User

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 6:47 pm

you should copy and paste the questions in next time but over all +1 even though i don't know what i can do with my +
Back to top Go down
BoboTheGod
User

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Hope you become staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jinx
User

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 2:27 pm

- support
Has stated that Justice and Set have said things to him that when I ask them don't turn out to be true. such as if minges are on shock can make places such as the training room aos and self-defense is rdm and a arrest-able offense. But he did not mention that it had to be seen by shock. As a shock I don't see him give many warning and he asked me to kick someone for being on the third floor. In the same case he was not even on the third floor he was sitting in the middle of the lobby. I know this because after he was arrested I returned him to where he was then tped to him and he was in a area where he couldn't have been doing anything bad especially on the third floor. He is a good member of our community but to me does not seem fit for the responsibilities of staff.

Last edited by Jinx on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
User

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 2:32 pm

- Support

I see a great member in him he just needs more responsibility, and trust, when a bunch of minges were on he started arresting people for no reason saying that he was told he was able to create an AOS area for a certain amount of time, I asked to see if that was true and it wasn't. He has also wanted to arrest someone for being on the 3rd floor, I tped to him, and he was in the lobby just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Luigi1717
User

PostSubject: this is not wut actually happened   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:11 am

Jinx wrote:
- support
Has stated that Justice and Set have said things to him that when I ask them don't turn out to be true. such as if minges are on shock can make places such as the training room aos and self-defense is rdm and a arrest-able offense. But he did not mention that it had to be seen by shock. As a shock I don't see him give many warning and he asked me to kick someone for being on the third floor. In the same case he was not even on the third floor he was sitting in the middle of the lobby. I know this because after he was arrested I returned him to where he was then tped to him and he was in a area where he couldn't have been doing anything bad especially on the third floor. He is a good member of our community but to me does not seem fit for the responsibilities of staff.
This does not say wut I did that day:
1. I only arrested 2 guys that whole day
2. I let everyone get out of cadet room and nobody there got arrested
3. Lightweight has done a aos place and so since he was a higher up I followed wut he had told me to do when people where calling me on cause other people were minging
4. The self defense rdm I warned them but did not arrest any of them
5. the guy that you tpd to me to get arrested was on the third floor previously and rushing was the one that saw him there also
6. I gave at least 20 warnings each person
Back to top Go down
Luigi1717
User

PostSubject: This is not wut actually went on   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:13 am

Ghost wrote:
- Support

I see a great member in him he just needs more responsibility, and trust, when a bunch of minges were on he started arresting people for no reason saying that he was told he was able to create an AOS area for a certain amount of time, I asked to see if that was true and it wasn't. He has also wanted to arrest someone for being on the 3rd floor, I tped to him, and he was in the lobby just standing there.
This is not wut actually went on this is wut happened:
1. I only arrested 2 guys that whole day
2. I let everyone get out of cadet room and nobody there got arrested
3. Lightweight has done a aos place and so since he was a higher up I followed wut he had told me to do when people where calling me on cause other people were minging and also rdming
4. The self defense rdm I warned them but did not arrest any of them
5. the guy that you tpd to me to get arrested was on the third floor previously and rushing was the one that saw him there also
6. I gave at least 20 warnings each person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication   Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luigi 1717 SGT darkmatter star wars RP staff aplication
Page 1 of 1