Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Mubbey's Applcation!

Go down 
+10
blasterdud97
Saphian
ChinChin
TGolinar27
Briz
Psyche
Nisrous
Blade221
hieupham1999
Mubbey
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mubbey
Operator

Mubbey's Applcation! Empty
PostSubject: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Mubbey / Mubbey / Mubbey Very Happy

2. Something unqiue about you: I've been playing video games since I was 11 and I love helping people :PI also am plat 2 in LoL s3

3. Age: 18 going 19 Feb18th

4. Previous Experience: I've been admin on a big game called Endless Online for 3 years, then the owner sold the server.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I have a good sense of humor and I can always help anyone who has any issues. I can come up with unique ideas and write things for the website.

6. Have you read the rules? Every single one Razz

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have to in order to apply. Razz

8. Do you have a microphone? Turtle beach x32

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Johhny Knoxville HES AWESOME! Funny as hell lol

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Watermelon? Idk lol they're just good

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope. Razz

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Remove/Change the battering ram :/ People work hard on props and then other ppl get mad and just battering ram it down.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter TDM RP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I can be on every night from 6:00 P.M to 2:00 A.M, I can be on Monday Wednesday Saturday after 2:30 P.M I'm great with people :DI'm good at Engrish ;)Well, I guess thats it lol, Thanks!

Last edited by Mubbey on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:33 pm

+Support! Really fun guy to RP with. Knows the rules too good, and never break them either

Last edited by hieupham1999 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks! Such a big help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:40 pm

+Support, He knows the rules, and does raid events periodically that are really fun
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 pm

HE'S AN EVIL PERSON!! but he's fun and does play by the rules Razz
+Support
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:39 pm

-support Sorry dude, but repeatedly raiding the PD knowing there is nothing in there and the reason being "It's fun killing you" is not great potential for a staff member.

Last edited by Kakairen on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:32 pm

We need to team up sometimes!!!
Back to top Go down
Briz
Briz

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:44 pm

+support

cool guy fun to rp with and a good raid partner  Wink 
Back to top Go down
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Support+ Is a great player to RP with is online alot and knows all the rules have never seen him ever break rules I think he really deserves to be an operator
Back to top Go down
ChinChin
User

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:11 am

I'm pretty sure this comment of mine will get bypassed but here goes nothing. This mubbey guy along with another are horrible players. i joined the server for my first time today and the gameplay was great until these two got on. Me and my friends were constantly rdmed by him and his friends and when we tried countless times to ask for admin help the admin above who first commented "hieupham1999" (admin) +Support! Really fun guy to RP with. Knows the rules too good, and never break them either" this guy does not follow the rules what so ever, he constantly breaks them and he has admins help him get by with his rule breaking.
I for one say that my experience on this server was horrible due to this issue. Making this guy an admin will be a bad mistake.
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:51 am

Chin ur only mad because he raid you a few times, and you kept breaking NLR to try and get him killed or claimed rdm. Before you start saying that people are breaking the rules, try reading them first Wink might help you a bit.

SideNote: hieupham was afk during ur situation
Back to top Go down
Saphian
User

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 pm

-Support

Mubby follows the rules and is a good rp'er, but the reason I do not support him is that he just isn't a nice guy. I've played quite a bit on the server now, and every single encounter with him thus far has been very negative. Absolutely every single base I've made has been raided by him. I understand that raiding is in the rules, however, it has gotten to the point to where I don't even make an attempt at making anything, ruining my experience and limiting my fun. I am not a rule breaker, but it pretty much seems that I'd have to be if I am to be ANY job in which having a base is almost necessary. I.e.: Mob Boss, Gun Dealer, etc. Lastly, this is not a comment made completely out of being butthurt because I'm not as good as him, but more that he never tones himself down. For example, would you enter into a competition where you know that you're going to lose? Would you enter a foreign language speaking contest with a native speaker of that language? Would you even consider going into the science fair at your school if you were 99% sure that some guy was just gonna come over and smash your project? Again, I'm not saying that he's not a good player, just that he ruins the fun for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
blasterdud97

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm

-Support

He's not liked by very many and personally, I don't like him either. I've had to deal with a situation between Mubbey and another user, and Mubbey's language and tone of voice was unprofessional and rude. Personally, I don't like the guy either. As stated by Saphian, "[Mubbey is] ruining my experience and limiting my fun."
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm

+support fun to play with, knows the rules front and back, should have staff already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:45 am

I'm sorry for the harsh raids, I just like to have fun, but I now know it ruins other peoples experience. I will no longer raid unless it's people who I know. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm

-support doesn't know the rules that well plus he repeatedly raided my bases and it was just and apartment and nothing in it and he raided it for 15 minutes to kill me every time i came back, he is not fun to play with and just does whatever he pleases.
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm

You're just mad because you got banned.. You Mass RDM'ed and Prop killed me, so I raided you.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm

1. I got unbanned for a reason.
2. You are a troll and you are not fun to play with.
3. you cannot prop kill on this server.
4. you just raid everyone and then claim there base for 10 min and just kill them whenever you see them.
5. not alot of people like you because you are what people call these day's....an "asshole".
6. if i mass rdmed i would stay banned.
7. you argue on your own admin application therefore you are childish.
8. dont try and make excuses for things you cant own up to.
9. don't try and reply "well you're arguing too so you are a hypocrite".
10. final you just don't deserve it you lie along with not knowing the rules.
This is why you should not be an admin and should not be even considered to be one.
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Fly, get out of our community. You do nothing but cause trouble, and bring Drama into the community. You have brought nothing GOOD to our community but drama and a waste of time for all of us. You're a little boy looking for admin privileges by pretending to know how to "code". To put this kindly, nobody likes you, just go. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Response to #7, I am not arguing what so ever.. I know the rules, ask me anything and I know it. Once again you're just mad because you just joined the server and you don't know whats going on. I'm very friendly to people who aren't "people" like you.

Last edited by Mubbey on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Point Proven.
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 pm

I've spent 80$ actually, thanks though.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Np Smile
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Last edited by Mubbey on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Mmmmmmmmm Tough question...............Like.......Salt water taffy.....no.....like 3 and half salts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mubbey's Applcation!   Mubbey's Applcation! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mubbey's Applcation!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next