HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Walmart Items operater app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walmart Item

PostSubject: Walmart Items operater app   Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Please do not apply unless you have at least approx 12 hours logged on the server!
I have 30 post on the forums.
Please join our steam group before applying so it will be easier to find you! Done

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: steamname: Walmart Item Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:69967669

2. Something unique about you: I know how to program in many laguages the two i am very strong in is LUAH and Javascript. I also am very good in keeping calm during admin sits so it does not escalate the sit even more.

3. Age: 16

4. Previous Experience: TTT mod; darkrp head admin; jailbreak server admin;

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I will make sure everyone can enjoy the server and not have to deal with rule breakers so I will always enforce the rules, becuase I know that it is frustrating lossing guns when your rdmed.

6. Have you read the rules? yes i have i even have a sticky note on my laptop for reference.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes i have.

8. Do you have a microphone? yes.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? i would be Bill Gates. My reason is because .he is a very intelligent man and very wealthy and i see him as my role model becuase my dream is to be a software designe.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? nope =).

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? nope =).

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: DarkRP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I attend an egineering academy so I know how to fix servers and stuff.

Note: You should make an effort to use correct spelling/grammar in your application. Generally, it will improve your chances of getting the spot, as bright and articulate applicants tend to make better admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMan
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm

-Support

I am sorry, but i have seen you break a incredible amount of rules... Just today you said," You cant raid my base because there is nothing in it" Even thought there was a KOS sign locked doors and a legitimate base. How would someone know there was nothing inside unless they raided to see?

You also JUST posted a different app and i believe you post spammed to get to that 30 posts... I think the point of that is to make sure you are commited and you have spent time putting yourself into the community...

Sorry for the -Support, but i believe you will be ready soon, but right now i dont think you are... This is my opinion, and i know everyone has different opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walmart Item

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:05 pm

really bro i just said idk know why your raiding it when there was nothing there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:55 pm

-Support for a few reasons:

-Community doesn't know you well enough
-Post spamming to get to 30+ posts
I've been on the forum multiple times today and have seen nothing but posts/replies from you
-Necroing old posts for second reason
-Maybe you have 30+ posts but the requirements DO say they must be legitimate (i.e. actual suggestions, feedback, helping the community, must span over a long period of time (not one day))

Personally I've never seen you in-game, so I can't vouch for how you are as a player; I can only judge by what you've put on the forums.

Get to know the community, make friends, maybe even enemies (not everyone will like you), take the time to connect with the people who inhabit the server. Until then, it's a -Support for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curry
User

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:21 pm

-Support

Superman basically said what I was going to say, I have saw you brake a few rules in the same day, such as having more than one fading door in your base and fading door abusing. I am sorry but it seems to me that you don't even know the rules well enough to become operator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaghy
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:28 am

-Support You spammed around 28 posts yesterday to get 30 posts, you are borderline mingey in game, Veedohhx (Head Admin) went on to the server yesterday to warn you but you didn't even care, I highly doubt you're actually 16 if this is how you're going to behave.

requestclose
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://3rdmd.net/
Walmart Item

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 am

I don't think you can judge me when your 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaghy
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 am

I'm not the one who spammed the forums with posts and the one who can't even spell engineering right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://3rdmd.net/
mimcczr1
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:36 am

Before this is closed, I'd like to tell everyone a story about young Walmart item. Gather round children! Very few people know about this, as I thought I'd save you the embarrassment. But since you've clearly embarrassed yourself a huge amount over the last day or so on the forums, I thought I'd share.

So, one day while the server was quiet, I mugged you. You claimed it was rdm, I explained how it was a legitimate mug, you wouldn't listen, so I moved on, because you clearly were deluded and hadn't read the rules. This is fine, truth be told I don't expect people to read the rules, so when they're wrong, I explain why they are and tell them to take a moment to read them.

But then you claimed admin abuse when I teleported to you.

I only teleported to you because you asked for an admin.

Whatever, some people just aren't satisfied until they get their way. I had just planned on ignoring you for the rest of the time. Why should I bother with someone who was clearly just there to actively ruin my day?

Some time passed. Maybe 20 minutes. Then I get a steam message. It's from a friend say that Walmart item had asked for FunK to tell him that I had been abusing. That I had been propkilling poor defenceless Walmart item, lifting him with my physgun, and also rdming him.

"Hmm," I said to myself. "I think I'd remember doing something abusive like that."

So I asked Walmart item if I bad been doing these terrible things. He immediately starts apologising and being very cooperative, saying things like "I didn't mean to say those things about you to -------", "I'm really sorry".

So. Walmart item. Operator.

No.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMan
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:10 am

Quite a good story there Big Boss! Write a book about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunK
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Walmart Item doesn't comprehend situations well in my opinion. Yesterday in-game I'm finding models for the new printers. I'm still in San Francisco so I don't have my gear except for my computer. So no sound, crappy keyboard/mouse. After about 20 seconds I see a guy spamming voice chat and intentionally getting in my way. Obviously he wants my attention. Okay...I type "no sound". He still is spamming voice chat. - - - - 5 minutes later - - - - Walmart finally switches to text after I go to somebody else and tell them "no sound". He then proceeds to make a firm statement that I hate him. That statement alone makes me want to gouge my eyes out and bake them into like a fillet. That is the oldest statement in the fail maturity book to date. I've never even seen this kid, have no in-game interaction with him, and if I did he was insignificant to the point where I don't remember him at all. Now this doesn't mean I hate him, I just don't know him. - - - - 1 rant later - - - - Walmart is still convinced that I hate him because he says "you believe all the bad things admins say" (referencing the forum spam). There's more to this encounter but if I typed more I'm going to shit bricks because this keyboard sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Those are some really great stories, Big Boss and FunK. If I was on more maybe I'd be able to contribute, but with all the already negative supports, I don't think it'd be necessary. requestclose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walmart Items operater app   

Back to top Go down

Walmart Items operater app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: